Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Gen2
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,so I sold my 2019 G2. 6500 mi. I rode it with the buyer and noticed At 40-45 mph it feels like it shifted?? I ease off the gas and take her up to 6000-6500rpm it feels like a shift again.so I watch the rpm gauge and it doesn't show any obvious dial movement. So I get on the gas and peg it. At 58 mph I feel it slip then grab slip and grab up to 65 mph. Never hit limits. I shut it down take her home. Pull off belt it looks good a little glazed smells a little. Cleaned sheaves with light emery cloth and carb. Cleaner. A very little residue on white cloth. I replaced at 5100 mi. The primary weights and spring and the spider nut was tight, I couldn't budge with a 3/4” torque wrench. Replaced the secondary spring also. And amazingly with the square pucks,I didnt really see much wear on the clutch. At 3400 mi. Iput a oem belt on backwards and I drove it to 5200mi. I Changed to my 3400 mi original belt. I have a post here on wanted to buy forum, for clutches. You think another belt? Both belts look good. Or maybe I got a bad primary spring. Oh and the rollers looked good,round and no play. Dont want to give to new owner when there is a problem. ( I have never had the machine in low gear or used AWD) all road and trail mi.)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts