Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was about to pull the trigger on some STI HD7 Orange Radiance wheels, when I recall seeing pictures of a 17 deluxe on chrome Polaris SixR wheels. I think I saw it on the Facebook page, but as I am still unable to access that group, I cant find them.

I absolutely LOVE that look, and I am trying to find that picture again to show my buddy. Call me old school, but I think black wheels on a vehicle is about the worst possible look you can go for (your taste may vary). In my thinking wheels should be chrome, or at least polished.

Anyway, if anyone can find that picture, or know who has them, I sure would appreciate it if you could post soemthing here so I can find it again.

Thanks!
Tim

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The HD6 or possibly the HD7 were my original choice, till I saw the chrome ones. Again, its personal preference, but I just cant take a liking to all that black on the wheels. The chrome ones MMX posted are close but not exact. A buddy has the wheels I am wanting on his ranger. Here's a picture.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't seen the chrome look on a Deluxe yet. But with a canvas like that I think it's hard to go wrong with anything. I have the STI HD6 Orange on my Deluxe and couldn't be more pleased with the look!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love your General. I'm looking at getting the same wheel and tire package. Can you tell me the make and size of the tires? Maxxis Bighorn...Thanks, Mike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts