Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sold my Key West Bay Reef for $18,000 and i'm looking forward to the General.
So tell me....is it worth the extra $2500 hundred for the deluxe?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To **** with that!!
I just fired a Padron Family Reserve 1964 in Celebration of my new Toy!!!!
May my New Polaris bring me as as much joy as this high end Cigar!!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes

In my book **** yes, you get 3500.00 in shocks for 2500 along with a top and stereo for no more. Several people have been blowing shocks on the non delux, haven't seen anyone with shock problems on the delux.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Price I bought mine at was only 2100 difference. Dealer had all 3 models. I like the color scheme better, but I like orange. After having it for month or more I would make same choice. Leaving it stock I think it rides a lot better. If your going to lift bigger tires, arm changes and other stuff I think it only comes down to color.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In my book **** yes, you get 3500.00 in shocks for 2500 along with a top and stereo for no more. Several people have been blowing shocks on the non delux, haven't seen anyone with shock problems on the delux.
Now this is info I can use!!
I'm a little rough on my **** so I guess I now know which way to go.
Appreciate it.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
General Todd, I like your enthusiasm, but maybe give the forum more than an hour to respond. Some of us don't move as fast as we use to.

Welcome, and enjoy your new ride.
Time is of the essence....
Cash in hand makes me a little anxious to get a deal done.
And in my defense I had a few Crowns with my cigar in celebration of getting rid of the hole in the water I was throwing money in.
Although I gotta feeling I just replaced a hole in the water with one in the dirt.

·
Registered
152 Posts
If you ride hard I think the shocks are worth it. Stereo is ok, top is nice.

Reactions: Trapper
1 - 14 of 14 Posts