Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the call a week or so ago telling me that my General had come in and was being built. I got out of work at a reasonable time on Friday and hooked the trailer up and headed out to pick it up. The dealer I dealt with was awesome, and could not be happier with them. I have read up on some of the problems other general owners are having, so crossing my fingers and going to get the extended warranty jut to cover my ass.

Sooner than later, I am wanting to get the cab enclosed, and get a little more lighting. I would like to get a few other things down the road as more accessories become available.

My machine:
2017 Titanium with heater kit installed

·
Super Moderator
4,185 Posts
Welcome to General ownership joe!

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got the call a week or so ago telling me that my General had come in and was being built. I got out of work at a reasonable time on Friday and hooked the trailer up and headed out to pick it up. The dealer I dealt with was awesome, and could not be happier with them. I have read up on some of the problems other general owners are having, so crossing my fingers and going to get the extended warranty jut to cover my ass.

Sooner than later, I am wanting to get the cab enclosed, and get a little more lighting. I would like to get a few other things down the road as more accessories become available.

My machine:
2017 Titanium with heater kit installed

Have you ridden it yet, do not be surprised if you hear the prop shaft noise up front as mine was recalled by my dealer. There is an fast fix for an loud noise that we can do without?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congratulation on the new General, and welcome to the family.

Reactions: RockinRonnie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks fellas. No, I unfortunately have not had time to take it out yet. I am hoping to in the next week or so. I am kind of expecting some noise, but we will see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.