Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2022 XP4 General
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a long weekend chase’n elk in Az. Our headlights are pointed at the moon! 2022 with 800 miles and it’s back to the shop again! Where the adjustment screws go into the plastic, Both sides are broke on the machine outside, one side has both broke. Has anyone else seen this issue?
Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Grille Automotive exterior

Hood Vehicle Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive exterior

Hood Automotive tire Wood Automotive exterior Sculpture

Tire Automotive tire Tread Hood Bumper

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Auto part Automotive wheel system

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a 2019 G4 with aftermarket LED headlights that look like yours, I took a different approach when I installed them.I tightened the mounts down all the way ,which took the movement away from the springs which I thought the movement would break the mounts over time. It was a common problem when I was installing mine.So far no issues And didn’t affect the headlight alignment. How did the elk hunt go? I live in Mesa and archery elk hunt all over the state.

·
Registered
2022 XP4 General
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a 2019 G4 with aftermarket LED headlights that look like yours, I took a different approach when I installed them.I tightened the mounts down all the way ,which took the movement away from the springs which I thought the movement would break the mounts over time. It was a common problem when I was installing mine.So far no issues And didn’t affect the headlight alignment. How did the elk hunt go? I live in Mesa and archery elk hunt all over the state.
Hunts went great.. 7 out of 9 hunters tagged out(biggest bull being a 376 7/8). Now we wait to get into the dealer for them to determine if it a warranty issue or abuse.. So I am already shopping for the parts to fix it myself. They will claim abuse so they don’t have to do any work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts