Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well broke an axle! Went on a trail ride with a couple buddies, just some light trails and came out a a creek. Got high centered. Backed up hit it a little harder and heard a snap. Got out left from axle broke at the wheel. Anyone have any advice on weather they will warranty it or any suggestions on an aftermarket one.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Well broke an axle! Went on a trail ride with a couple buddies, just some light trails and came out a a creek. Got high centered. Backed up hit it a little harder and heard a snap. Got out left from axle broke at the wheel. Anyone have any advice on weather they will warranty it or any suggestions on an aftermarket one.
Someone will help you out my guess would be that they would cover I might not say you high centered.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Any news? are they going to cover it would be nice to know. let us know THANKS

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dealer is kinda sketch on fixing it and they are an hour away so I'm just going to order axles and not fight with them. Are out general axles the same as the 1000xp?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Broke a axle this year,on my premium took 9'days,for Polaris to approve warranty but they did it I'm from canada,should be the same no matter where you live

·
Registered
375 Posts
Dealer is kinda sketch on fixing it and they are an hour away so I'm just going to order axles and not fight with them. Are out general axles the same as the 1000xp?

prob the same as the "S" not the "XP"

XP's are a lot wider

Tim

·
Registered
291 Posts
XP axles are 2" people longer, yer best bet is to order the Rhino brand axles from Super ATV they are stronger than stock and have a greater operating angle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts