Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2022 XP4 with Rockford 3 and ride command. Bluetooth will just disconnect randomly from my iPhone. The ride command/stereo screen will offer a reconnect with all the phones that are entered into the app and when I select my phone to reconnect the volume is very low and doesn’t turn up very loud.
This happens to my neighbor’s machine as well. He has the exact machine.

· Registered
2,553 Posts
This last update "March 22 ORS7A9.R72151A" was pulled, due to a few issues but this was not one of them.
The current update "July 21 ORS7A9.R62125A" has been experiencing this issue.
Try loading the prior update "April 21 ORS7A9.R52116A" and see if it fixes this for you.

Updates can be downloaded here. Instructions on how to load them on your RC unit are there as well.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This last update "March 22 ORS7A9.R72151A" was pulled, due to a few issues but this was not one of them.
The current update "July 21 ORS7A9.R62125A" has been experiencing this issue.
Try loading the prior update "April 21 ORS7A9.R52116A" and see if it fixes this for you.

Updates can be downloaded here. Instructions on how to load them on your RC unit are there as well.
I will try that tonight, thanks!

· Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
5,119 Posts
could be some interference between your phone and the RC device.
Not bluetooth, but I have a couple of nice wireless backup cameras that I use on equipment. Put one on the back of the bed of the truck, plug in screen to cigarette lighter in dash.
Nope, it might work some, but turn a corner, or just backing up. Nope loses the connection.
Just a thought,
Pirate

· Registered
2017 general delux, full cab and heater
12 Posts
I just disconnected both battery terminals and let it sit for 5 minutes, reconnected everything, erased my iPhone from the ride command and “deleted” the rc from my phone, then re-paired them. Now, everything works as it should. How long it will last, I have no idea. But I will let you know.

· Registered
1 Posts
What I have found out with my 7 button ride command for my 21 Rzr Dynamix that the ride command unit itself gets hot because the unit is enclosed under the dash. I’ve been having the same issues for awhile now. What I did try was to take the top small cover off the ride command and let the air flow to it and keep it cool. Sure enough no issues with Bluetooth disconnecting & losing volume. But same sense I can’t ride with the top small cover off above the ride command because it exposes the electrical backside. I have a dealer appointment in couple of weeks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.