Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone it's been awhile. But I blew a fairly good size hole in the side of my engine behind the primary clutch cover.. im not here to complaine or discuss why it had oil and dirty dog clutch weights and helix.. What I am wondering does anyone know of a good place to order a new or refurbished engine for a 2016? Or maybe by chance someone has one they would like to part with..

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
I remember some having info about this a year or so ago.
Also wrecked ones from insurance companies would give you some extra parts as well. I think someone on here said they bought wrecked ones and fixed up a couple to use around their property. Hopefully they will chime in on where/how to buy wrecked machines from the insurance industry. Used to be a website for this but can't find it now.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Insurance Auto Auction
Iaai.com
Just don't bid against me. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Cheeto it says link doesn't work when i tried it.

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
OK i then typed in IAAI.com and it worked.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Gotta ask...got pics of the engine damage? Got any idea what caused the failure?

Thanks,
Pirate

·
Registered
501 Posts
Hey everyone it's been awhile. But I blew a fairly good size hole in the side of my engine behind the primary clutch cover.. im not here to complaine or discuss why it had oil and dirty dog clutch weights and helix.. What I am wondering does anyone know of a good place to order a new or refurbished engine for a 2016? Or maybe by chance someone has one they would like to part with..
Try REV6 Powersports they sell rebuilt engines

1 - 8 of 8 Posts