Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
There are a few to chose from but I like My seizmic mirrors great mirror and a life time warranty!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ahhhha, ya the mirror itself was great quality but the clamp was for a round tube. That looks good.
Vendor?

·
PolarisGeneralForum.com Vendor
227 Posts
Guys utv headquarters is a dealer for our mirrors. The 18073 is the pursuit that works for the general. I am not a fan of they way they angle on the a pillar so we made a bracket that bolts them to the cage for people like me. The bracket is part#18069
Thanks
Jody

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
I think if you call them they will fix U up I think someone on here stated that a while back! My memory fails me on who it was Sucks getting older!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Guys utv headquarters is a dealer for our mirrors. The 18073 is the pursuit that works for the general. I am not a fan of they way they angle on the a pillar so we made a bracket that bolts them to the cage for people like me. The bracket is part#18069
Thanks
Jody

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
This is the EXACT setup I have! Jody recommended the brackets for the mirrors and I couldn't be happier with this setup with my glass tip out windshield!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Will the Seizmik General specific mirrors work on a General with a glass tip out windshield and Seizmik vinyl upper doors?

·
227 Posts
Will the Seizmik General specific mirrors work on a General with a glass tip out windshield and Seizmik vinyl upper doors?

If you have our upper door kit, there is a mirror plate welded in the frame to mount the mirrors to. No need to speed any extra money on the brackets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the Seizmik upper door kit part number 06016, and the Polaris tip out glass windshield. What part number do I order to get the correct mirrors? (18073)?

·
227 Posts
I have the Seizmik upper door kit part number 06016, and the Polaris tip out glass windshield. What part number do I order to get the correct mirrors? (18073)?

Yes the 18073 works great and that will leave you the brackets that come with the mirror for other projects.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Thanks Jody, already have them on my XP Turbo. Just ordered them for my General

·
Registered
112 Posts
jody, I have a set of your mirrors on my General and I don't care for the way they tip up in the air. Will that new bracket fix that? If you could put pic up of a set on a general with the new brackets I would appreciate it. Also is there a way to adjust the detent on these, the passenger side mirror on mine goes way too far out so I cannot see anything in the mirror at all?

·
227 Posts
jody, I have a set of your mirrors on my General and I don't care for the way they tip up in the air. Will that new bracket fix that? If you could put pic up of a set on a general with the new brackets I would appreciate it. Also is there a way to adjust the detent on these, the passenger side mirror on mine goes way too far out so I cannot see anything in the mirror at all?

Yes the bracket fixes the problem, I don't have the brackets on the shop machine because it has our doors on it. Also on the adjustment set both mirrors to the second detention then make final adjustments to the glass. If the glass won't move far enough you may have to loosen the nut on the back to allow it to move more.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thank you Jody, I will take a look at the adjustment tomorrow. I would love too see a pic of somebodys mirrors with them new brackets, hopefully somebody on here will see this and post one.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts