Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna pull the trigger on the glass tip-out windshield. The hard-coated poly one is sure tempting (based on price), but I know the glass will be scratch-free for many years. Where's the best place to get one? If I go to my local dealer, I gotta pay sales tax. I only found one place with 'free shipping' online, but they are an e-bay retailer and they look kinda sketchy.

Any Ideas?

Tim

·
Registered
76 Posts
Utvheadquarters has the flip out and free shipping. I just ordered the rear window from them with free shipping, should be here today. I am undecided on the windshield also, I am either going with the factory glass non flip, or the poly flip. I might just end up flipping a coin! Factory flip out is just too much for me.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Utvheadquarters has the flip out and free shipping. I just ordered the rear window from them with free shipping, should be here today. I am undecided on the windshield also, I am either going with the factory glass non flip, or the poly flip. I might just end up flipping a coin! Factory flip out is just too much for me.

I don't see that they offer a glass one in flip-out. Just a fixed glass, or poly flip out.

Tim

·
Registered
76 Posts
Right, I thought you were referring to a tip out poly with free shipping. I haven't seen any other glass tip out either, other than Polaris. If you do find one, I would like to know where.
I did check on e-bay, and they do have the fixed Polaris lock and ride glass, but I didn't see a tip out. Might be worth keeping an eye out on eBay

·
Registered
158 Posts
thats how much the polaris one is. I got the super ate flip out its real nice. I guess I'll see how long it lasts. also free shipping

1 - 7 of 7 Posts