Polaris General Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2020 G4
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Does look like a team tied secondary conversion clutch from the pic. Easiest way to tell without removing the clutch is simply measure the O.D of the roller.
tied clutch is approx. 965"
Boss clutch is approx 1.150"
Yamaha rhino 700 was my first sxs back in the day. Lol
Put a few thousand miles on mine without ever blowing a belt as well. But they do have about 40hp...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Dude!!! LOL They not on here, Hunterworks is and we are the #1 dealer in the country for them.
Glad you are a seller, but before I knew of you I bought my first Duraclutch from SVI-Duraclutch in 2013. They are the manufacturers of the Duraclutch. I recommend them highly since they have been great with service ,etc. at the time of my first and others that purchased from them that I sent their way. They don't have to be here to buy from them.

·
Registered
2020 G4
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Pulled my primary completely apart and brought it to the dealership to have the mechanic give it a look over.
So the bushings on the movable clutch sheave where toast, buttons where sloppy. Basicly the whole clutch was shot. Ive noticed some play in the clutches but never found any tolerances for reference. Because I've never torn it apart when it was in decent shape I failed to realize it was on its last legs anyway. So Basicly for the last 3 months I've been trying to tune a clutch that would never work.
So I finally have some closure on the matter, at least I learned some stuff.. at a high cost.
Duraclutch should be here next week, in the mean time I'll suffer and ride the turbo xp.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts