Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I weren’t totally happy with the graphics on our new XP Love the machine just not the graphics to us they were a little to dark and blended in to much. So I have a good friend in the decal business and ran a couple ideas past him and here is what he came up with. Before

After

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Looks awesome, nice touch!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone. I think that it turn out really well.

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
Ummm...can you share the info on the decal guy?

I have an idea I want to explore for my General...but need to find someone in the graphics business.

Thx,

Pirate

·
Registered
28 Posts
The wife and I weren’t totally happy with the graphics on our new XP Love the machine just not the graphics to us they were a little to dark and blended in to much. So I have a good friend in the decal business and ran a couple ideas past him and here is what he came up with. Before View attachment 67257

After
View attachment 67258
Dang!!! That really turned out nice. Looks real sharp with the wheels and all...nice touch

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have an idea I want to explore for my General...but need to find someone in the graphics business.
Are you wanting to keep the same design and just change the colors up.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No lift stock,spring settings. No issues so far but haven’t had time to ride it much been busy with harvest. I really don’t see the tires getting close enough even under compression and full lock to cause any issues. I’ll know for sure after thanksgiving weekend.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts