Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I didn't know if anyone was getting a killer deal. All my toys have been to expensive. But when your out using them having fun it's priceless!!! Seem there aren't any killer deals.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I will make you a killer deal on a parachute that was used only once and never opened. Now that's a killer deal!>:)
This guy right here, IS ON POINT!!!! Lol. I paid $19,750 out the door. The good deals are going to be on accessories not the bikes. They will not budge any.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That's funny there. Seems to be the same everywhere. I got quoted 19500. But I had to drive 800 miles for it. Dealer in my town wants 500 over msrp plus dealer doc fees. Haha. The other thing is I have to pay 6% sales/excise tax on it. Which adds another 1200 and that's not even starting on accessories! I might wait and see. There is always someone with buyers remorse!!!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have priced locally and they are MSRP plus the extra charges - I have never bought a toy locally, they never deal at all.

I have also priced at one dealer in Utah and two in Wyoming - I drive by these places every week on my route for work. These guys are anywhere from $400 to $800 below MSRP. One even waived the setup fee. Way more willing to deal.

Reactions: Lennie

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have priced locally and they are MSRP plus the extra charges - I have never bought a toy locally, they never deal at all.

I have also priced at one dealer in Utah and two in Wyoming - I drive by these places every week on my route for work. These guys are anywhere from $400 to $800 below MSRP. One even waived the setup fee. Way more willing to deal.
I just got quoted 19100 from Chadron Nebraska

·
Registered
408 Posts
Hi hillbillyking! Welcome! I thought we only had hillbillys in WV!

My Deluxe was sold at 18,795. Out the door with no additional accessories with 5% WV tax, titling and fees, and no extended warranty - was $19460. Still ouch! I bought accessories later at a discount and may still purchase the extended warranty.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi hillbillyking! Welcome! I thought we only had hillbillys in WV!

My Deluxe was sold at 18,795. Out the door with no additional accessories with 5% WV tax, titling and fees, and no extended warranty - was $19460. Still ouch! I bought accessories later at a discount and may still purchase the extended warranty.
Oh no we got hillbilly people up my way! And that pretty good price. Just wish didn't have to pay that extra tax. It would make buying some accessories a little easier. I have the money to do it but it's still the principal! If we buy from a private party up here used there is 0 tax. Thinking about waiting so I don't have to pay that extra money. Thanks for everyone giving a warm welcome. Seems like this is the ultimate machine to buy? Anyone thing the deluxe is the way to go or is the blue one plenty good? Alot of difference in ride? I have always had the fox or walker Evans shocks. So I'm leaning towards deluxe just wondering what others think. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts