Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a set of these for my base General and wondered if anyone on here has some feedback on them?? Thanks!

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a set of these on my general for about the last 500ish miles. They are a big improvement over the premium model shocks I had and I haven't had any trouble with them yet.

·
Registered
514 Posts
All I need is more money and I would be set!!!

My remaining list of to do's:
Bandit Shocks
Zbros A-Arms F/R (Extending Wheelbase)
Duraclutch
Racer Tech 2" Lift
32" Tires
5/2 Offset Method 401 Wheels
Heater
AK47's Upper Doors
Some future bed rack that can mount spare tire on...
ACE 375 or RZR 570 Gearing
Desert Tan Paint Job

Some day all the above will be done and hopefully I'll have one sweet rock crawling General...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
348 Posts
Yes i have a set of them and they are comparable to the fox. I have no issues with them at all, love them
I just wish for ride quality they would lower the rear spring weight. But you will lose a little on the halling capabilities.

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
All I need is more money and I would be set!!!

My remaining list of to do's:
Bandit Shocks
Zbros A-Arms F/R (Extending Wheelbase)
Duraclutch
Racer Tech 2" Lift
32" Tires
5/2 Offset Method 401 Wheels
Heater
AK47's Upper Doors
Some future bed rack that can mount spare tire on...
ACE 375 or RZR 570 Gearing
Desert Tan Paint Job

Some day all the above will be done and hopefully I'll have one sweet rock crawling General...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Don't get your hope's up seems the want list grows faster then the done list! >:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes i have a set of them and they are comparable to the fox. I have no issues with them at all, love them
I just wish for ride quality they would lower the rear spring weight. But you will lose a little on the halling capabilities.
How are your shocks holding up from Bandit? I just bought a set that were barely used on a 900xp for a good price. Spring rate may be a little less but should ride like a cadillac!

·
Registered
181 Posts
paycheck. It is tough on social security to find extra money for the General. I have a new dream list so I will have to do another remodel job to buy more stuff.

That is A fact,Getting Old Sucks but beats the Heck out of the Alternative,,LOL

Sometimes it's hard to choose between Bass Boat or General when it comes to up Grades.I do some Hunt Guides,and Raise Squirrel Dogs And Rabbit Dogs,to sell to pay for my Hobbies.

But I am Blessed,those are Hobbies to.

·
Registered
348 Posts
How are your shocks holding up from Bandit? I just bought a set that were barely used on a 900xp for a good price. Spring rate may be a little less but should ride like a cadillac!
They are holding up just fine. My only issue is with the springs. My cousin in law is shock rebuilder (Sawyer performance) I'm going to have him rebuild they at about 100 hours on them. And have him build him get me some springs fro eibach springs.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts