Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's story time Iron! C,mon!
I'll try but I'm not as good as you are at telling stories.

It was about noon and the guys I was with were hungry so we were going back to the truck to eat and I got lost on the way back. I could see the trail I needed to be on, on my gps. We come up to this little trail, I look at it and I said I could not fit. My bud that was riding with me "you know you can fit you are just a chicken". And you know you can not turn down a challenge like that. So I make it in about 50 foot in and this trail gets narrower and off camber, and the ground was like a v shape and my driver back tire fell in the v and it was all over but the crying.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Never had problems before loading pics

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Try again after compressing the pics

Attachments

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
go to the mobile site then it should let you do it.

Reactions: Alaskan47

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't know if you can see it on the smaller pics but the gap between the hood and the doors is almost nonexistent.

Hit a deer, ended up going off the trail and rolled nose first a full 360 and back on the wheels again.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ouch what did you do, role it?

Reactions: Alaskan47

·
Registered
264 Posts
I don't have a pic of it but I had a hook in the receiver hitch and when it rolled the hitch dug into the ground. I think that might be the biggest issue I have. The front I don't think has frame damage, Just pushed everything back and bent an a arm. The gussets the arms hook to don't have any stress cracks.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts