Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else waiting for parts on backorder? I had engine issues and my dealer is telling me that the parts are on back order.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yes I’m waiting on my windshield,back glass,and front bumper.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Windshield was back ordered a month ago for oct 15 now they say Nov 30. So ordered a super atv tip out for 3rd the cost...will get me thru the winter
Heater wasn't on backorder so hope to see that this week

All I can say is don't break anything for the rest of the year or u might be SOL

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
283 Posts
I just checked yesterday the back glass is pushed back to October 20 was supposed to be October 8th no date on windshield. Luckily mine came with the heater installed already.

·
Registered
4,004 Posts
Remember we're in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. There are manufacturers that cannot fit six foot social distancing into their factory/workshops.
Right now it's difficult to find something that's not on backorder.
Just he way it is right now, and really, no way to know when it will end.
So it is.
Pirate

·
Registered
283 Posts
That would work the issue is every time you turn the key on your whips will come on. Unless you get set with a remote control. What I did was put a switch in the dash from there to the whip controller then there is a cable that goes to each whip.

·
Registered
2 Posts
how ling did you wait for parts, I've been waiting 3 weeks now for windshields and bumpers with no end in site?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts