Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
East Valley:

looking to take the kids out when my gen4 comes in anyone know some good runs?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I don't have any suggestions for riding in the east valley, but I do have a question. Did your dealership give you a timeframe on when you will get your General? I ordered mine the day after they were announced and Im still waiting to get a time frame on one. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
The waiting sucks seems longer then it really is waited for my deluxe after sold ranger longest month ever! :grin2:

·
Registered
25 Posts
What section of AZ, Gojo-Ru? We have good trails around Prescott. Lots of trails in the Sedona area and one nice one I know of in Munds Park. It appears there are good trails and dirt roads at some of the exits off I-17 between PHX and Cordes Junction. Have fun, be safe!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Gojo-Ru, A trail recommendation for you. We (my son in his RZR and me in my General) went to I-17 Exit 236 (Table Mesa Rd.) on Saturday and drove the 20 miles or so....east....to the Seven Springs area. You can reach it off Cave Creek Rd. going north, too, I believe. Anyway, there's water running through the New River about 10" deep. Everything is green and some wild flowers are beginning to bloom. Lots of big cactus in spots along the route. In the trail guide it's color coded green and blue (easy and moderate). I agree with that...nothing too harrowing. There are beautiful places along the river to have lunch or just stop to enjoy nature. There was moderate vehicle traffic along the route but nothing troubling. When the cactus begin to bloom, I think it will be even more beautiful! Bloody Basin is our next ride, probably. Good luck! Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts