Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
When you get it could you post a picture of how far out the bumper sticks out past the receiver hitch. This might make me rethink my spare tire holder I'm waiting for from my fab guy

·
Registered
264 Posts
Guys who have this bumper: Are you happy with it? Looks kinda whimpy the way it hooks on to the machine, Do you think it will provide a lot of protection?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Guys who have this bumper: Are you happy with it? Looks kinda whimpy the way it hooks on to the machine, Do you think it will provide a lot of protection?
Finally got time to mount my EMP rear bumper last night.
Not as whimpy as I thought it might be from looking at the pictures.
I'm happy with it, the fit and finish was great.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I like that style of bumper....but I wish it didn't stick out so far and sit so low. I wish it was right under the tailgate like a normal bumper. Now that would look good.

It can't be otherwise there would be no room for the bed to raise and dump. But I agree. So I chose no bumper lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm thinking when I get mine I'll order those too. But I'll have to have them redone in white since everything else is going to be white. Man I want it to be done already! I want to go ride!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Does anyone have this HMF Rear Bumper yet?? If so can you take some pictures of the mounts and a side picture? I need to see how it mounts and the angle it comes down.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
I wonder if some of the "it sits too low" is because the way the bed tilts up, and if you have the tailgate open to dump something...there isn't clearance to have the bumper any higher.

Just wondering.

Maybe one of the folks owning one will post a pic of the bumper with the tailgate down and the bed tilted up.

Pirate

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.