Polaris General Forum banner

Anyone ride

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  pacer559 
#1 ·
Did anyone get out and ride this weekend if so how did they handle:wink2:

#5 · (Edited)
I'm running the medium setting also. Hopefully I will get out this coming weekend and get to test the handling and suspension better. It is calling for warmer temps and I have become a wimp over the years for riding in the cold. That's why I got the General. Full cab with heater :grin2: Let me know how you like those A arms after you get some miles on it They look awesome

#9 ·
Wait till y'all do the first service. I did mine tonight. The transmission check/add plug is hard to get too lol. Thought I had a radiator leak. But haven't noticed anything lately. This thing is a beast. 300 miles and I did have to winch out one time. Hills mud snow it's awesome. 20 degrees the last few days, rigged up a shower curtain for Windows and was running around in t shirts with the heater almost turned off. Love it so far

#12 ·
So I ended up riding on Saturday for a few hours machine handled very well need to make a few adjustments lowered tire pressure running the shocks on soft first setting was able to keep up to my friends Yamahas yxz on the trails very

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.