Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks I have my shocks set at the same I will be riding this Sunday hope we can ride trees are down all over think we will be doing trail cleaning

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm running the medium setting also. Hopefully I will get out this coming weekend and get to test the handling and suspension better. It is calling for warmer temps and I have become a wimp over the years for riding in the cold. That's why I got the General. Full cab with heater :grin2: Let me know how you like those A arms after you get some miles on it They look awesome

·
Registered
62 Posts
I rode on Monday put the first 20 miles on my general Deluxe. We got 6" of snow here so I had to try it out. Did very well in both snow and mud. Can't wait till it melts so I can try out on hard ground. I sold my rhino last year and have been waiting for this. Sure worth the wait.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Wait till y'all do the first service. I did mine tonight. The transmission check/add plug is hard to get too lol. Thought I had a radiator leak. But haven't noticed anything lately. This thing is a beast. 300 miles and I did have to winch out one time. Hills mud snow it's awesome. 20 degrees the last few days, rigged up a shower curtain for Windows and was running around in t shirts with the heater almost turned off. Love it so far

·
Registered
43 Posts
Rode mine at Windrock in TN this past wknd. Was a blast. Put 38 miles on riding the trails there. Performed great. Snow, ice, mud, rocks, damp soft dirt, rivers (LOL). It really is a beast

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So I ended up riding on Saturday for a few hours machine handled very well need to make a few adjustments lowered tire pressure running the shocks on soft first setting was able to keep up to my friends Yamahas yxz on the trails very

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol they are fast and go good two Blue one was on his first ride too we had a blast !!!!! Wish I could of did my usual ride on Sunday

·
Registered
5 Posts
I road about 40 miles on my new blue G. This past weekend. Just installed a new wetsounds stealth ultra 10 sound bar, i recommend it..the machine itself is like driving a Cadillac...I came from a rzr 800. It was around 65 to 70 degrees. One thing I did notice a little more cab heat than the rzr.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts