Polaris General Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
When it was a 2021 it was super graphite. Then in august, they assigned me a black crystal 2022 so I changed it to ghost white
Unfortunately when you change anything on the order (color, rc) they cancel the order and place a new one and you essentially start over. I was told this both by customer service and my dealership. So when you changed the color you went to the back of the line.

·
Registered
72 Posts
They must think if you are willing to wait forever for a unit, you must also be willing to pay more. :rolleyes:
I'm starting to think everyone of us that has an order in should cancel, remind them that the customer still holds some buying power.

Honestly though, I am considering cancelling due to concerns with quality control.

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
1,170 Posts
I'm starting to think everyone of us that has an order in should cancel, remind them that the customer still holds some buying power.

Honestly though, I am considering cancelling due to concerns with quality control.
This has been discussed here and the general opinion is that Polaris would not care, as they will just sell them to someone else.

I believe this to be a valid concern for sure.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sucks for sure but everything is sellable and/or returnable, worst case.
It won't last forever. You have to cut them a bit of slack in that covid, a huge increase in demand, and the shipping container issue has pushed their ordering process far beyond the limitations of what it was built for. I don't think we were ever angry about fulfillment order previously as it was never an issue. You used to be able to buy what you wanted off the lot in many cases. I would HOPE that anyone who has placed an order will have the price locked in if the prices are going up and you can't really fault them for increasing price to match demand.
I think the key here is that they need to learn where the processes broke down and figure out how to improve them moving forward.

·
Registered
72 Posts
How did you find this? When I go to that it only shows me online orders, and not the machine.
According to Polaris FAQ's your online account has to be setup using the email address provided when your order was placed, then it may take a few days for the vehicle status to show up. I have a separate thread dedicated to the online tracking system that might be helpful:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Haha thanks Cole. I'm glad you got yours finally. How you liking it so far?
I am very pleased so far although I havnt done much but ride it on the road. I originally ordered a mill tan but the white which is mostly a flat silverish color is starting to grow on me. My only complaint is I wish it had a little more of a wow factor when it comes to power 🤷.

·
Registered
2022 G4 Delux RC Ghost White (ordered 9/1/21) & 2017 Sportsman 570
106 Posts
I am very pleased so far although I havnt done much but ride it on the road. I originally ordered a mill tan but the white which is mostly a flat silverish color is starting to grow on me. My only complaint is I wish it had a little more of a wow factor when it comes to power 🤷.
That awesome! I'm glad your liking it! Just came in from riding the old Sportsman 570, I still enjoy it :) But can't wait for the new Genny. Yah I feel like the color has some flake in the sun and will look white but mostly silver. Glad you like it!! You know I thought the same thing (why don't they change the motor) but you can look at it different ways. I guess having the same motor for eon's isn't a bad thing, I guess there is some tunes on the forum I been reading about that wake them up a bit! Keep us posted! Also, I would love to bring the family out to Vermont in a few years to do some rideseeing!! I know it's beautiful there!!

61 - 80 of 82 Posts