Polaris General Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
I ordered around then as well, latest is January. Fully expecting this to change again. I did change my color from black to white when the colors were announced, which required canceling and placing a new order. At this point I don't think it made any difference. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order that they come in.

What irritates me is the special editions that they release for a few thousand more that magically can arrive before anything else....
100% agree with you. I feel the orders should be released by date, not by series or color.

·
Registered
2022 General XP 4 deluxe Ride Command
7 Posts
Ordered mine 9/13/21 so we will see, wife works at a local dealer and not much info..but they have received most of my acc. They had a delivery date of 1/22...so who knows

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve been silently following some of these threads to see how other peoples experiences have been going. I ordered mine March 3rd in military tan after several push backs it was switched to a 22 in white. Pushed back two more times and was going to be here between October-November. I called Monday and have been pushed back again to December now.

·
Registered
2022 G4 Delux RC Ghost White (ordered 9/1/21) & 2017 Sportsman 570
106 Posts
I'm scared to call, ordered 9/1 (XP4 RC in GW color) about two weeks ago they said 1/6-2/17. I'm not holding any stock on that date.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The to bad that’s how it is take it or leave it, feeling I’m getting from Polaris is a little frustrating. So is looking at the thousands I have in accessories in the garage I shouldn’t of purchased haha. It’s been nearly a year sense I put my deposit down and I’m a little worried the quality of these machines might suffer a little.

·
Registered
2022 G4 XP Ghost White
4 Posts
I just talked to my dealer today. Ordered XP4 Ghost White on July 24. The date now moved to March-April. They said they hate even calling customers with these updates because they keep getting pushed back. They also said that they do kind of show up in the order that the order was placed, but sometimes they get a surprise and something comes in sooner than expected.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just talked to my dealer today. Ordered XP4 Ghost White on July 24. The date now moved to March-April. They said they hate even calling customers with these updates because they keep getting pushed back. They also said that they do kind of show up in the order that the order was placed, but sometimes they get a surprise and something comes in sooner than expected.
I talked to my dealer today too and he said mine is still showing 10/27-11/24. Said that Polaris won’t allow them to put anymore orders in until at least November 15th. Said Polaris also has a price increase again.

41 - 60 of 82 Posts