Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
234 Posts
When I ordered my 22 in black. My dealer said all of the white ones they have on order got pushed back to Feb. They can't get the white panels is the issue...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
145 Posts
When I ordered my 22 in black. My dealer said all of the white ones they have on order got pushed back to Feb. They can't get the white panels is the issue...

Well that’s doesn’t seem to be the case. I haven’t seen one black 4 seater posted yet, and I have seen 3 or 4 different white ones posted.

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
234 Posts
Well that’s doesn’t seem to be the case. I haven’t seen one black 4 seater posted yet, and I have seen 3 or 4 different white ones posted.
The 2 dealerships I dealt with said the black ones (2 seat and 4 seat) are all coming in as expected or close. White are all out to next year. I ordered mid August, I live in east central WI. Maybe uts just our area that's that way?

·
Registered
2022 General XP4 Deluxe RC - Ghost White
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I've stared seeing more white ones posted on here and Facebook, so it looks like they are trickling in.

Been told by Polaris that mine is scheduled for mid October through the end of November. We'll see what happens this time.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I was told ours would be here in August, then November, now its currently saying January....super frustrating. I got lots of parts in hand ready to upgrade it once it comes. Really hope the 2023 colors are awesome for when it gets switched :rolleyes:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered mine may 17th and I’m fixing to call to see if the date has changed at all on mine.
I ordered around then as well, latest is January. Fully expecting this to change again. I did change my color from black to white when the colors were announced, which required canceling and placing a new order. At this point I don't think it made any difference. There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the order that they come in.

What irritates me is the special editions that they release for a few thousand more that magically can arrive before anything else....

21 - 40 of 82 Posts