Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General XP4 Deluxe RC - Ghost White
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to get things ordered since there's a giant hole in my garage where my sxs should be but until that hole is filled there is nothing I can do but order stuff. However, I want sure what trim colors were going to be used on the white 2022.

Does anyone have any in-person pictures of one? I've seen some pics with orange springs and orange trim and some pictures with black springs. Just trying to confirm before I start ordering things.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
20 G2 XP RC
811 Posts
I am just wondering if anyone has received any 2022 model Polaris?
The Trailhead models have been delivering.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven’t got my white one yet, and they said end of October through December. I’ve had it on order since May 17th.

·
Registered
Pending... But looking at the General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
79 Posts
SAw someone post a new white XP, on FB

·
Registered
2022 G4 XP Ghost White
2 Posts
I ordered the XP4 in July, just got my dealer to check on my delivery date again. As of today, date has been moved back for the 3rd time to the ship date window 12/17 to 2/1/22. It might get here by spring.

·
Registered
2022 General XP4 Deluxe RC - Ghost White
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to the delivery timing. Frustrating as he'll especially considering I'm trying to plan multiple fall/winter rides and can't. Already had to cancel one trip, reschedule and borrow a ride for a second trip coming up next month, and now I'm not too sure about my November and December plans.

These delivery delays are getting old.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts