Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 General Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Polaris rear view mirror, a Polaris hard coat poly windshield, and Polaris glass rear window. I hope this makes sense but at night, the reflection from whatever is in front of me projects onto my rear view mirror. The back window reflects it to the mirror I guess. Is there a anti reflective film I could put on the inside of the glass? Would window tinting help?

·
Registered
180 Posts
I dim my gauge cluster at night to get rid of the glare.

Sent from my SM-G981W using Tapatalk

Reactions: Renob4x4

·
Registered
2021 General Sport
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The glare is not from my dash. If I'm backing out of the garage, I see the front of the garage. If I'm driving down the road and a car is coming or there is a street sign in front of me, it reflects off the back glass onto my rear view mirror and that's all I can see. I technically can't see behind.

·
Registered
13 Posts
My glass rear panel is essentially a mirror at night. It is a bit annoying at first but with having side mirrors it doesn't bother me too much. But I do have a very clear picture in my rearview mirror of the road ahead of me! I haven't had mine too long, but I imagine if there were headlights or something behind me it wouldn't be such a mirror and I would be able to see the headlights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts