Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i need more room for bows,guns camping gear ect,had a custom front rack on my ranger,just wondering if anybody has anything yet?

·
Registered
223 Posts
i need more room for bows,guns camping gear ect,had a custom front rack on my ranger,just wondering if anybody has anything yet?

I have a front rack on my Commander - perfect for us hunters. Mine has hauled many elk quarters on it. Must have item!!! Nothing yet anywhere.

Reactions: Trapper

·
1,563 Posts
Oh Boy!! where and how much! I'm drooling all over myself!

Reactions: Lennie

·
1,563 Posts
I know I said I was not putting any more money into this machine but That system is awesome! Fits my idea of what I always pictured. You get free Kool Aid for Life!

·
1,563 Posts
Need more pics! Did you modify it to fit. Does it use the lock and ride?
Thanks

Reactions: Trapper

·
Registered
348 Posts
I know I said I was not putting any more money into this machine but That system is awesome! Fits my idea of what I always pictured. You get free Kool Aid for Life!
Alaskan that is what I said $600 ago then people on here post cool stuff like and I'm looking at spending more money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No clearance issues with bed opening;
-used the lock and ride system that came with Koplin boxes with my own replacement longer bolts;
-cut aluminum angle side rails to fit the Koplin boxes with aluminum cutting blade on chop saw and small abrasive grinder;
-all parts needed cutting to fit;
-basic Great Day Inc. Universal UTV Utility Rack kit had all aluminum parts, nuts, and bolts required;
-added top box and RotoPax side mounts.

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
1 - 20 of 40 Posts