Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went into my dealership on July 26th to put a deposit down on a new General 4 seater. They told me it would be here in 2 weeks. As of today the still have no clue when they will ship. Does anybody have any info of them?

·
Registered
375 Posts
As I found in the dealings with getting my DLX, the dealers really have no idea when something will ship. They just get a notification when it gets to whatever depot they use. I waited almost 8 weeks, with weekly calls to my dealer. He was apologetic, but every call was the same... "sorry, I haven't heard anything yet".

They did give me an "off the line" date, but that came and went with no word.

Be patient. It'll come.

Tim

·
Super Moderator
4,165 Posts
Mine was about the same told me they got the shipping papers and it still was 4 weeks before they got it!

·
Registered
123 Posts
I was pretty dead set on getting one but after seeing Polaris didn't fix the doors for 2017, I really don't want to be stuck with a rig that needs four doors fixed instead of just 2. That and they still haven't done anything about the marbles front diff.

Rumor has it there will be a geared down 4 seat YXZ come spring which I'd buy. Otherwise I'll be settling for the Chinese(I mean Mexican) built General.

I really wish Polaris gave 2 shits about quality but they clearly do not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts