Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 General 4 deluxe (non XP)
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have tried everything to get this antenna to mount on my machine. The only thing I can think of is either the plastic is thicker in a 2019 vs 2022 or the antenna I got has a smaller threaded post than it should have? It will not catch a thread when I put it together according to the instructions. Any of you guys installed one before?
Automotive tire Household hardware Bicycle part Silver Rim

Plant Font Publication Poster Paper

Wheel Automotive tire Crankset Tire Bicycle part

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I called a different dealership just to see what they might say and the guy said he would not let me speak with a technician. Is that normal or was the service manager just a A$$hole?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
They want their Tech's working and making them money.

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
849 Posts
I called a different dealership just to see what they might say and the guy said he would not let me speak with a technician. Is that normal or was the service manager just a A$$hole?
I can call the front desk at my dealer. If they can't answer my question (normally they can, the owner knows his stuff). Then I get the tec no problem... small dealer = great customer service...

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,657 Posts
Can you post a pic that gives a better view of the antenna mount? I've made a plate that goes on the inside of the Polaris roof, at the center back and allows me to mount the antenna
for my Rugged Radio. Easy to remove the antenna before loading into the Mobile Garage.
Pirate

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can wen I go home tomorrow. I spoke with a few dealerships and all said their install techs were like those are a pain in the butt to install good luck basically

1 - 10 of 10 Posts