Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I haven't introduced myself but have been commenting on some other posts. I'm Bob (XPRob) from upper North Western Wisc. Happy to be part owner (along with my wife) of a new blue XP 2 with Ride Command. Other than a small problem with the stereo (balance change kills all speakers except base) its been a good step up from our 2012 RZR 800 S. 35 miles on the new one I'm sure I will be learning a lot more. We've added the Polaris tip out w/s and a Spike vented rear window along with mirrors and a few other small things. Looking forward to reading more about the general here from all of you.
I will share, SxS saved us from losing the desire of trail riding and great people we've met along the way. You see some time ago, we lost our 19 year old son to an atv accident in the trail system, not too far from our cabin. We were with him. Worst day of our lives! We were passionate atv folks until that day.
One day we took a chance and bought a used RZR 800S and that brought us back to a wonderful sport that families can and should enjoy! We dont drive as hard as we used to but are blessed to still be able to ride. We look forward to meeting others and if your in our area, look us up!
Enjoy the ride and be safe and return to your loved ones!
XPRob馃槑

Registered
Howdy and welcome XPRob.
Sorry to hear about your son and we know what you are going through as we lost my bride's oldest son about 10 years ago. Never gets any easier.
Thank you for sharing!

Registered
Greetings from El Paso! Thank you for sharing your story....

Super Moderator
Welcome to the site XPRob!

Registered
I have the full glass tip out windshield on my 2020 G4 1000 XP Deluxe with Ride Command. It doesn't interfere with the Ride Command. Plenty of room there as the locking handle plate is attached to the upper dash cover. Not a problem!

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome XPRob. Any issues mounting the windshield center tipout bracket? I've looked at several that said they were not compatible with RideCommand.
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Okie5561947, Like Roadrunner, Dealer did install ours and the 100 or so miles we've got on it, I haven't had any noticeable problem with the w/s or mount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts