Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6,045 Posts
I have the Polaris heater in my 22 also, it is a lot warmer than the inferno I had in my 21. I also have the tusk seat heaters so as long as I can keep the wind off of me, I'm not too worried about staying warm. I do need some sort of uppers to keep the snow out when I put tracks on, and it gets to -30f here and even with a side wind blowing in at 20 degrees it's hard to stay warm. I just like the idea of the convenience of taking the uppers on and off quickly compared to the full doors.
Nothing like a good North Dakota "breeze" blowing at 30-50 MPH.
Don't miss that wind or cold at all. Do miss the good ice fishing though.

· Registered
6,045 Posts
Yeah, I've read all the information. I think the biggest issue is the inconsistency of the Polaris cage makes designing a door that fits right away every time almost impossible. I'm down to keeping my hard doors or running Polaris uppers after reading everything. Although I saw Only Generals teaser and they look like they are going the right direction with their design.

You aren't kidding about the ND breeze it has been ridiculous this year. 12F, 35mph winds, 1ft of snow, and cleaning the driveway a handful of times all before Thanksgiving has me rethinking my life choices the last two weeks.

We were born and raised on our farm/ranch in central ND and I often wondered how many times we moved the same snow. Move it here today, blows that night and move it there tomorrow.
When people tell me it is windy here in AZ, I often laugh because in ND that is just a breeze!

Reactions: lueck89 and kc81c
1 - 3 of 3 Posts