Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife made a list and its mostly complete.

Last weekend: Installed SATV Flip windshield, EMP Rear shield, EMP side mirrors and RAM Phone mount.

Sunday: Blue Seas Fuse Panel, Blue LED cab roof lights, LED Dome light and flag. I ran all the wires in the cage, which was a challenge compared to the RZR XP1000. The rear LED cubes should arrive this week and I already pulled the wires when I wired Sunday.

So far I have about 12 hours of install time. I spent a lot of time soldering wires, which the more of these I do, prefer to do it that way.

I will add a few more 5mm LEDs in the cab for night riding and some eagle eye LEDs on the exterior.

Adding accessories to one is fun........adding them to the wife's as well, is like a part time Job!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Switches wired to be lighted when the key is on

Top part lighted when it's on

Dome light and roof lights

Diy lock and ride flag mount from PRC group

EMP rear shield

SATV flip windshield closed

And open

Blue Seas fuse panel, wired from battery.

EMP mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Looking great !

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More to the list, wife just drove my rzr and noticed the horn. So it's back to the junk yard for an Expedition or F150 dual horn.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will try and get some more pictures of the weekend additions. I sorted out all of the wiring now, except for the blue eagle eye lights (added 2 behind the hood grills and 8 on the front). Added a dimmer control the wife complained the blue roof lights were too bright!!! And I thought the dimmer control just controlled the hot wire, evidently it effects the resistance to ground, as the rear cube lights and dome lights would not work unless the roof LEDs were on.......therefore, I had to squeeze another wire for separate ground into the cage run.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Would you draw a diagram of how you wired the switches? I'll be installing the same type but want to have them light up when the headlights are on with the top lighting when in use.

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
Looking good.
Aren't you going to install blinkers with the horn?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts