Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I've been thinking of doing the same, what does the visor measure, my 19 G2 has the MTV sound bar across the top? Shopping regular UTV visors online, they are ridiculously high priced!

·
Registered
2022 general XP on the way
234 Posts
I've been thinking of doing the same, what does the visor measure, my 19 G2 has the MTV sound bar across the top? Shopping regular UTV visors online, they are ridiculously high priced!
Just add a window tint banner across the top. Something full width and 6-8" tall should do it. Your local window tint place should be able to do it in 20 min for less than $100

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 General 4
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are the measurements height from top of bracket to bottom visor 6 1/2”, height of visor 5 1/4”, length of visor is 15”, from roll bar to top of the visor is 2 1/4” and a closer picture.
Automotive design Luggage and bags Automotive exterior Bag Trunk

Product Trunk Gas Motor vehicle Vehicle door

·
Registered
154 Posts
Here are the measurements height from top of bracket to bottom visor 6 1/2”, height of visor 5 1/4”, length of visor is 15”, from roll bar to top of the visor is 2 1/4” and a closer picture. View attachment 73062
View attachment 73061
Thanks, I like the mounting piece, think I could mount to the bottom of my MTX sound bar, will order a pair.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I've been wanting some visors...these will work for me. I ordered a set.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Be careful ordering from that ebay link. I got cheap crap with plastic rods and brackets which broke before even installing.

Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Synthetic rubber

Hood Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Gas

·
Registered
157 Posts
They are not OEM. They are going right in the trash.

·
Registered
2019 rc
87 Posts
Well i just received my visors, they are not broken yet but look suspect. Probably not going to mount to my sound bar until I thoroughly test them. And yes they are china crap. I did put a brow across my windshield with the darkest tint I could get short of full blackout and it helps a lot, but there are times a little extra coverage would help.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I still want an OEM pair like shown in the original photos and when I get some time will look for some. I noticed the ones we ordered came from India. They turned all the metal parts into plastic and doubt they will hold up at all. Mine wasn't broke when I received it but broke when I was just moving it around in my hands. They are junk and money wasted. If anyone finds a good link for OEM let us know. Wait till you receive them though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts