Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Road Trip of our lifetime has met a small unavoidable delay. My wife retired last year after 35 years in a Medical Career. Sadly, we have a dear friend who's health is deteriorating. My wife holds her ' Durable Power of Health ' and it's now no longer just a phone call away. It's a great honor to hold this responsibility, much like it is being asked to be a God Parent from a loved one. Praying for improvements, our tomorrow will come without this necessity.
That to-do list on the Trailer .. and the General isn't going to change because of a little delay. I'll get more than the 2 miles on the General soon enough. Somewhere on a mountain side, 70* weather, with the smell of a campfire and the sounds of a waterfall in the background.
Right ..

·
Registered
285 Posts
It is the satisfaction that comes from our noble deeds that will make the biggest mark on our happiness. I believe that kindness is the greatest measurement of our character. Thank your wife from all of us for her generosity and love for a friend. You are a lucky man, Stu. There will be lots of rides.
Very well said,
I wish you the best, Stu

1 - 7 of 7 Posts