Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had both codes, and the fuse was blown, I didn’t see any scrapes or pinched wires so I u plugged the turf mode solenoid and now I have the 746 5 code. Any thoughts on what’s next?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I had both codes, and the fuse was blown, I didn’t see any scrapes or pinched wires so I u plugged the turf mode solenoid and now I have the 746 5 code. Any thoughts on what’s next?
I'm having same problem with my 2017 general, did you figure out what to do????

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Did you just relocate the turf mode relay? Or did you replace the solenoid and also relocated the relay for turf mode?
Just trying to clarify for others as Polaris had a recall and moved our turf mode relay to the frame above the clutches.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did you just relocate the turf mode relay? Or did you replace the solenoid and also relocated the relay for turf mode?
Just trying to clarify for others as Polaris had a recall and moved our turf mode relay to the frame above the clutches.
I purchased a new one from Polaris and replaced the old one.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
That is what i was trying to get which one or both.
Thanks for clarifying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don’t even think it’s possible to get the solenoid out without taking the transmission out?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I have wondered that too. I heard once from a guy that said he got it out without removing the tranny but don't know if he was BSing me or if it could be done. Would like to hear from a Polaris Tech if it can be done without taking out the tranny.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts