Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What mount are you using for your lighted Flag whips. Wondering what the best one is? Would like to mount on rear cage upright.

·
Registered
161 Posts
There's a pro cage mount on eBay and Amazon. Biggest thing is the spring mount between the cage mount and the whip. How long are your whips? I thought about using the cage mounts, but was really worried about the whips rebounding and smacking the roof or cage and breaking.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2020 XP
85 Posts
There's a pro cage mount on eBay and Amazon. Biggest thing is the spring mount between the cage mount and the whip. How long are your whips? I thought about using the cage mounts, but was really worried about the whips rebounding and smacking the roof or cage and breaking.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
mine are 3’ whips, they are not spring mounted. With the angle they do not stick up above the cab so I’m not worried about the catching on stuff.

·
Registered
2021 General XP4 1000 Deluxe
7 Posts
Her are a couple of pictures of Dragonfire’s Pro-fit clamp holding up 3’ Vigilante Customz whip. I like it.

EABFDDEE-8979-493F-B4DF-8FF39F579B86.jpeg

·
Registered
2021 General 1000 XP 4 Ride Command
76 Posts
I would love to say whips are my next "big" purchase......but when they are I will be looking at the Rino whips first........tune and clutch kit is next........

1 - 13 of 13 Posts