Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 5 and 6 year old, they ride Polaris 90's. I love the thought of a general. However, should I buy my wife and I 2-4wheelers to tool around with them, or buy the general, and tool around with them and have real fun together

·
Registered
57 Posts
We have always had snowmobiles but decided to buy a ranger. My wife and I greatly enjoy it. The side by side is fun just riding shotgun as you are able to talk, take vid of the kids, help navigate, hydrate, etc.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Sounds to me like a Ranger would be well suited to you. You could fit all four of you in the cab and possibly throw one of those kiddie bikes in the back. You definitely could not do that with a General.

·
Registered
50 Posts
We have always had snowmobiles but decided to buy a ranger. My wife and I greatly enjoy it. The side by side is fun just riding shotgun as you are able to talk, take vid of the kids, help navigate, hydrate, etc.
Now you can take the ranger a step further and install a tracks system ;)

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife was more intrested in the four wheelers today while we were picking up our general but as soon as I let her play in the snow on it she couldn't stop smiling even in the passenger side while I was power sliding in the snow it's sure worth checking out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts