Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stage 4 with ride command.

25 amp “info” fuse keeps blowing. If I unplug the amp it won’t blow. As soon as I plug the amp under the dash cowl in it blows. Worked fine when I left the house. Trailer six hours get here in hatfield to ride and it’s blowing the fuse and no music.
Anyone have a wiring diagram?

the problems with this pos continue.

-Ben

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
You definitely have a short if it is blowing fuses and could be inside the amp.
To get by for your trip you could just leave the Amp unplugged and still get sound i would think. Could be wrong though.

·
Registered
2019 general base model
70 Posts
If it blows only when pluged in them your amp shorted out. You didnt say if it happend while you were riding or when it you took it off the trailer. Most eletroincs blow when you 1st turn them on. Any chance some eles you know has the same setup so you can try swaping amps?

·
Registered
5,310 Posts
You can try Dielectric grease inside the connectors to see if that helps.

·
Registered
2020 Polaris General 1000
1 Posts
Stage 4 with ride command.

25 amp “info” fuse keeps blowing. If I unplug the amp it won’t blow. As soon as I plug the amp under the dash cowl in it blows. Worked fine when I left the house. Trailer six hours get here in hatfield to ride and it’s blowing the fuse and no music.
Anyone have a wiring diagram?

the problems with this pos continue.

-Ben
Ben I’m having the same issue. Was the amp your problem? Thanks

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have the same issues as well. Same question...was it the amp?

·
Registered
224 Posts
kinda same here, not blowing fuses, but bluetooth connects, radio stations show on screen, but NO sound of any kind from speakers.

I did take dash off and check all connections, all tight.

I'm thinking amp, thoughts?

·
Registered
187 Posts
I just put a new amp in and all works again. Bad head unit and bad amp all within 2 years....ugh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts