Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

If this is the full lineup, they have really pared it down. Hopefully there are some limited editions or other models announced in the future.

·
Registered
2017 General 4
417 Posts
I agree on being pared down. Seems like the Black Crystal is a leftover 2022 color. They usually release limited editions later in the year.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Price. :p:p:p
Had to say it.
Better shocks, better ride and handling. Little wider too.

• Haha
Reactions: Rough Company

·
Registered
2020 General XP 1000 Deluxe RC
126 Posts
Upgrades for the XP from 2020

Roof
Rear View Mirror
Rockford Fosgate stage1
LED headlights
Long Travel Suspension 14" of travel 64" width
Walker Evans Velocity shocks
High clearance ARMS 1 inch offset
Larger Brakes
High Output Electronic Power Steering
30x10x15 tires & wheels
1 piece HD frame
XL fender flairs
Clutches from Rzr XP 1000
Heavier duty steering linkage
12.3% gear reduction
Heavier duty front Diff

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Upgrades for the XP from 2020

Roof
Rear View Mirror
Rockford Fosgate stage1
LED headlights
Long Travel Suspension 14" of travel 64" width
Walker Evans Velocity shocks
High clearance ARMS 1 inch offset
Larger Brakes
High Output Electronic Power Steering
30x10x15 tires & wheels
1 piece HD frame
XL fender flairs
Clutches from Rzr XP 1000
Heavier duty steering linkage
12.3% gear reduction
Heavier duty front Diff
And two XP decals :cool:(y)

·
Registered
2017 General 4
417 Posts
I think Polaris made a good decision with just having the XP model. ( Yes, I know there is still a 2 seat sport base model but that's probably design more for around the property and doing yard work. Just buy a Ranger at that point.) Most folks that didn't buy an XP ended up turning their base models into one. I know I did but they didn't have the XP back in 2017.

I'm still waiting on a re-design with more horsepower. Until then I'll just keep mine and maybe consider buying a second machine like a RZR Pro. I have 2 riding buddies that just got the Pros. They are very nice.

·
Registered
2022 general xp4 RC ghost white
298 Posts
I think Polaris made a good decision with just having the XP model. ( Yes, I know there is still a 2 seat sport base model but that's probably design more for around the property and doing yard work. Just buy a Ranger at that point.) Most folks that didn't buy an XP ended up turning their base models into one. I know I did but they didn't have the XP back in 2017.

I'm still waiting on a re-design with more horsepower. Until then I'll just keep mine and maybe consider buying a second machine like a RZR Pro. I have 2 riding buddies that just got the Pros. They are very nice.
I leaned towards a rzr when i got mine but cant fit a cooler big enough in the bed for 4 beer drinkers 🤣 so general it was lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts