Polaris General Forum banner
61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
We've both got a long wait for our Generals...
YOU HAVE NO IDEA…….I ordered my XP4 on Feb 10th, Polaris just removed my ship date & told me I may be moved to a 2022(as of today), the backlog has to be gigantic! Good luck anyway fellas, maybe they will hire more folks & the supply chain will improve…..

·
Registered
5 Posts
YOU HAVE NO IDEA…….I ordered my XP4 on Feb 10th, Polaris just removed my ship date & told me I may be moved to a 2022(as of today), the backlog has to be gigantic! Good luck anyway fellas, maybe they will hire more folks & the supply chain will improve…..
I just saw that my preorder is now showing a delivery date of October🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2022 General XP 4 Deluxe RC
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
My dealer updated me the other day and said that the status went from "Model Not Released" to "Being Planned" but with a release month of October 2021.
Glad to hear things are moving forward. What exactly did you order, including color, year, and date of order?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a 2022 Polaris General XP 4 Deluxe W/ Ride Command in Matte White; Model code: G22GMJ99AC. I placed this order June 23rd after changing from a Velocity.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
I ordered a 2022 Polaris General XP 4 Deluxe W/ Ride Command in Matte White; Model code: G22GMJ99AC. I placed this order June 23rd after changing from a Velocity.
Thank you for letting me know. On May 20th, I ordered the exact same G4, and am in first position for that color/spec'd machine. I have a great relationship with my salesman/dealer here in Casa Grande, AZ, and was expecting to hear something after next Thursday when Polaris announces the 2022 lineup, but I'll stop by today to see if he has any updates. If so, I'll post in this thread.

How did you receive your specific information? From your dealer? Or is there some way to check on line?

Congratulations on getting word!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you for letting me know. On May 20th, I ordered the exact same G4, and am in first position for that color/spec'd machine. I have a great relationship with my salesman/dealer here in Casa Grande, AZ, and was expecting to hear something after next Thursday when Polaris announces the 2022 lineup, but I'll stop by today to see if he has any updates. If so, I'll post in this thread.

How did you receive your specific information? From your dealer? Or is there some way to check on line?

Congratulations on getting word!
Thanks! The information was in fact from my selling dealer. There is no way of finding the information out online since only the selling dealer would receive the information from only Polaris. He also stated that the time frames are very fluid at the moment since the manufacturer is struggling with acquiring parts to complete the builds. Originally their Polaris rep told him that they expected a delivery day of late August but we shall see. 🤞

Reach out to your selling dealer and ask if the status has changed yet but know that there is a chance that it might not show anything new. I`m hoping that since they cut orders early enough, it would allow them to wrap up any remaining `21`s and have a great start on model year `22`s.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Thanks! The information was in fact from my selling dealer. There is no way of finding the information out online since only the selling dealer would receive the information from only Polaris. He also stated that the time frames are very fluid at the moment since the manufacturer is struggling with acquiring parts to complete the builds. Originally their Polaris rep told him that they expected a delivery day of late August but we shall see. 🤞
Thank you! I'll let you know if I hear anything.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Thank you! I'll let you know if I hear anything.
At my dealer now. My machine has a ship date of 8/20-9/15.

I chose the white but am having second thoughts and wish I'd gone with the black. Waiting to hear what kind of delay that would create. I'm first on the list for a white one, but will lose that position if I switch to black. I'll likely stay with the white given the wait.

Why did you choose white over black?

·
Registered
5 Posts
At my dealer now. My machine has a ship date of 8/20-9/15.

I chose the white but am having second thoughts and wish I'd gone with the black. Waiting to hear what kind of delay that would create. I'm first on the list for a white one, but will lose that position if I switch to black. I'll likely stay with the white given the wait.

Why did you choose white over black?
Funny you say that... I`ve always been a White/ Black accents guy but every time look at the 2022 color preview, it makes me second guess on the black lol. I`m not a huge fan of gold but if accented correctly, it might look good. I fully expect that there will be lots of transitions to different colors on the 29th so I would imagine that it would only move you closer to the top. I`m am very much an impulse buyer because I will usually research myself out of the vehicle and change my mind on the purchase all together. How I see it is that it doesn't matter what color I get because I will always have buyers remorse and wish I would have purchased the other one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

61 - 71 of 71 Posts