Polaris General Forum banner
101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2022 General Trailhead
2 Posts
I got super lucky, a local dealer received 2 Trailhead 2 seaters. One sold faster then they could assemble it, and so did the other, to me! Picked her up today.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
(Ordered) General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #105 ·
From my understanding, it was a total of 400 Trailhead editions, limited run for 2022.
I assume it was 200 of each.

·
Registered
2022 General XP Trailhead
18 Posts
Did you end up getting it? Was the 4 seater? I ordered mine Aug 7th, still no word and the polaris website still isn't showing build dates? Also, send me your order number so I can call polaris owner connections. Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you end up getting it? Was the 4 seater? I ordered mine Aug 7th, still no word and the polaris website still isn't showing build dates? Also, send me your order number so I can call polaris owner connections. Thank you
I got mine 5 days ago. Check out I69 Motorsports the best people I have dealt with. Love it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was it the 4 seater? Can you share your order number with me so I can call owner Connections? What date did you order it?

Any information is much appreciated
Craig

·
Registered
8 Posts
I picked up my 2022 Trailhead 4 seater on September 19, 2021. I really need to operate it, been busy with other projects. Almost 4 months old and I have already accumulated ten (10) miles on it.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 · (Edited)
Order status just changed, scheduling build, Shipped date 01/19/2022- 02/02/2022
WHOOT WHOOT!
😎 🥳👏

·
Registered
Still walking 34 weeks post order
186 Posts
Well… y’all will be glad to hear, after listening to me bitch for 9 months, I picked mine up today. Got it home just before dark so no pics… and tomorrow is gonna be a shitty weather so maybe sat

·
Registered
18 Posts
Was yours the Trailhead edition 4 seater? I can't keep of who ordered what. It's been 21 weeks since I ordered mine. If yours was the Trailhead 4seat, can you provide your order #?

·
Registered
Still walking 34 weeks post order
186 Posts
Was yours the Trailhead edition 4 seater? I can't keep of who ordered what. It's been 21 weeks since I ordered mine. If yours was the Trailhead 4seat, can you provide your order #?
Yes. 4 seater trailhead.
I don’t know that I ever seen an order number. Site showed it shipped from Polaris on 12/6 and I got a call from the dealer that they had it on 12/22.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #120 ·
Not really.
Site said shipped 12/6 I got a call the Wednesday or Thursday before thanksgiving.
The dealer is about 450 mile from Rosemont
By chance, did it sit at the Dealership, before being completed?

101 - 120 of 125 Posts