Polaris General Forum banner
81 - 100 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
2020XP4
1,557 Posts
If you "order" the machine with just a down payment, that's just a promise to buy it when it comes in. Everyone with outstanding orders could cancel. It wouldn't really affect Polaris' bottom line. You're not really taking any money away from them. The machines will sell themselves. Like Renob said, there's a line of people behind you that will snatch them up.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just got off the phone with Polaris again today. Asking why or how on Monday October 4th I was told my machine was in production and scheduled for mid October - nov 5 to Friday I was told now it's 12-13 through 1-28. Was told you didn't ever receive an email from us that your machine was in production. So I replied back with the email from Polaris saying my machine was in production. Now I was told well just because your machine is in production that doesn't mean it's being built. What the frick else does it mean? Clearly me complaining to them does not change anything but trying to get a straight answer out of Polaris is impossible.

·
Registered
Still walking 34 weeks post order
186 Posts
Just got off the phone with Polaris again today. Asking why or how on Monday October 4th I was told my machine was in production and scheduled for mid October - nov 5 to Friday I was told now it's 12-13 through 1-28. Was told you didn't ever receive an email from us that your machine was in production. So I replied back with the email from Polaris saying my machine was in production. Now I was told well just because your machine is in production that doesn't mean it's being built. What the frick else does it mean? Clearly me complaining to them does not change anything but trying to get a straight answer out of Polaris is impossible.
I am about convinced that my calling to Polaris put me farther down the list for delivery

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am about convinced that my calling to Polaris put me farther down the list for delivery
I asked that very same question wondering how the it was in production to now not happened and they assured me there is no way they can change that based on us calling.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I asked that very same question wondering how the it was in production to now not happened and they assured me there is no way they can change that based on us calling.
Could be… but unfortunately I don’t believe a **** thing they say anymore.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Could be… but unfortunately I don’t believe a **** thing they say anymore.
Well beings I think checking in every week should be a customer service thing I don't have to request I was dumb enough to ask this morning for a status. Now I have been changed to TBD. Wondering on anybody else being changed to this?

·
Registered
2022 General XP4 1000(in December January)
51 Posts
Well beings I think checking in every week should be a customer service thing I don't have to request I was dumb enough to ask this morning for a status. Now I have been changed to TBD. Wondering on anybody else being changed to this?
I was a November December. Changed to TBD now I’m a February to April on a XP4 RC black crystal. So good luck???

·
Registered
186 Posts
Those that have ordered a trailhead edition are you able to view your status on the Polaris Online Order Status Tracking?
Yes. I got my link to track it about a week after others posted on here about having it...

Once I clicked it i could load the "Orders" page and it was there in another tab. Since my machine went to shipped that tab is no longer there and I have to use the orginal link in the e-mail to load the page showing my vehicle order...

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yes. I got my link to track it about a week after others posted on here about having it...

Once I clicked it i could load the "Orders" page and it was there in another tab. Since my machine went to shipped that tab is no longer there and I have to use the orginal link in the e-mail to load the page showing my vehicle order...
Try this link:

·
Premium Member
(Ordered) General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·
Those that have ordered a trailhead edition are you able to view your status on the Polaris Online Order Status Tracking?
When did you order your Trailhead? was it a 4 seater?

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
I ordered mine Aug 10th from the Dealer, shows up as ordered Aug 11th at Polaris, Polaris sent out a notice to the Dealers, that the Trailhead was sold out early, Aug 11th.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
Just got word from my Dealer, my Trailhead G4 is built, just awaiting ride command harness and crank sensor, then it will ship, he said Polaris is doing a hard push to close out the quarter strong, thinking I should have it by the end of the year. (Maybe Christmas????)

·
Registered
186 Posts
Just got word from my Dealer, my Trailhead G4 is built, just awaiting ride command harness and crank sensor, then it will ship, he said Polaris is doing a hard push to close out the quarter strong, thinking I should have it by the end of the year. (Maybe Christmas????)
Interesting!
it has been a week and a half (8 business days) since the site shows that mine has shipped and I haven't heard a word from the dealer... finally broke down and contacted them today. I am just needing the VIN for the loan paperwork!

81 - 100 of 125 Posts