Polaris General Forum banner
61 - 80 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
(Ordered) General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
@SoDakKid I guess I should have scrolled up and read it... I also ordered on Aug 10, but still show TBD.

·
Registered
Still walking 34 weeks post order
186 Posts
Since my dates shows Sept. 24-Nov 5 i contacted the dealer on Friday (the 24th). Figured they would have a better/more narrow date. I fully expected the dates to be pushed a month.
She informed me that it still said Sept. 24- Nov 5! So I guess anytime between last Friday and November 5th it should be here....

The dealer said she is "getting 1-2 rides in every day, so hopefully, it won't be much longer"

·
Premium Member
(Ordered) General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I received a tease this morning... "We're actively working on your order and are so excited for you to start riding! At Polaris, we're proud to be part of the best community of passionate riders that live for the outdoors." Still showing ship date TBD. :unsure:

·
Registered
2022 XP4 TE
262 Posts
I received a tease this morning... "We're actively working on your order and are so excited for you to start riding! At Polaris, we're proud to be part of the best community of passionate riders that live for the outdoors." Still showing ship date TBD. :unsure:
Weird that ship date is still not showing. I expect it will be firmed up soon and ship very soon

·
Registered
2022 XP4 TE
262 Posts
I am at T+5 days or -37...
Yes. my dates still show sept 24-nov 5
Good news is that yours has 650 less miles than mine!
TEs are still being shipped consistently. No way they will take till November to kick yours out the door.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good news is that yours has 650 less miles than mine!
TEs are still being shipped consistently. No way they will take till November to kick yours out the door.
I sure hope not.. but they haven't been real good about hitting the mark on those dates. I would have guessed they could narrow it down better by now though.

I guess it is always better to under-promise and over-deliver though!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I sure hope not.. but they haven't been real good about hitting the mark on those dates. I would have guessed they could narrow it down better by now though.

I guess it is always better to under-promise and over-deliver though!
in South Dakota just received word from Polaris I was just bumped from 9/24 -11-5 to now 12/13- 1/28. This is unbelievable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Absolutely ridiculous. I am going to squeeze them for more warranty yet!
Good luck with that. I have yet to find someone at Polaris that will say anything other than it's not there fault. If it wasn't for the dealer being able to put a plow on my 4wheeler I'm trading in till it shows up I don't know what I'd do.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Good luck with that. I have yet to find someone at Polaris that will say anything other than it's not there fault. If it wasn't for the dealer being able to put a plow on my 4wheeler I'm trading in till it shows up I don't know what I'd do.
I got ‘em to give me 3 more months…. I first placed an order in April.

If they update me to January delivery I will be heavily considering canceling my order.

61 - 80 of 125 Posts