Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Premium Member
(Ordered) General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm, 2022 Trailhead edition needs to be ordered by Aug 13, that is the last day to order, before they are discontinued?
:unsure::oops:

·
Registered
2022 XP4 TE
262 Posts
That's the last day of customer orders to polaris. Then it will revert to dealer allocated units, which should only be a few per dealer. Then the window closes.

·
Registered
Still walking 34 weeks post order
184 Posts
I have seen/heard the Aug 13 deadline from two different dealers. But good to hear they have some allocation beyond that…

Can anyone confirm what kind of delivery they are quoting on the Trailheads? My dealer told me August, but I have a feeling she was confusing the delivery with the order deadline!

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
It very possibly could be August as they only make so many on the first run of the special builds usually.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Oh, I love this.

Polaris is actually going to make you hurry up and order one of these or miss out but they will take their time delivering it and if it takes too long, may change it to a 2023 with different colors/features/cost.

Classic!
Would be funny if it didn't have a decent chance of occurring!

For me theTan unit I ordered at the end of April was saying November delivery anyway... so I figured even if I go to the end of the line it isn't a big deal as you can't do much riding around here from Nov-Mar most years anyway!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have seen/heard the Aug 13 deadline from two different dealers. But good to hear they have some allocation beyond that…

Can anyone confirm what kind of delivery they are quoting on the Trailheads? My dealer told me August, but I have a feeling she was confusing the delivery with the order deadline!
I ordered one Aug 4 . They also told me Aug 13 was the deadline for ordering it . I was also told estimated delivery date was August. So we will see..

·
Registered
184 Posts
I ordered one Aug 4 . They also told me Aug 13 was the deadline for ordering it . I was also told estimated delivery date was August. So we will see..
Good to hear someone else getting that info. I ordered the day it was announced, but the sales lady seemed a little confused. I am sure they were throwing a bunch of info at them all at once.

·
Premium Member
(Ordered) General XP 4 1000 Factory Edition
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just ordered my Trailhead G4
Several dealers in the area said the deadline was Aug 13th. The dealer I ordered from stated today would be the best bet to get one (Allotted 450 for the limited editions), "once they are gone, parts for the 450" that is it. Looking at 6 to 8 weeks for delivery to dealer.😎

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just spoke to my dealer about 2 hours ago to check on some accessories on the 4 seater trailhead. She told me she had just got am email from her rep saying the Trailhead editions were sold out.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
They might do a second run of them, in 2017 they did the exact same thing and they did a second production a month or so later. They had a ton of people that wanted them after the initial offering. We got ours on the second production.
Doesn't mean they will do it for sure, just that it could happen.

·
Registered
184 Posts
They might do a second run of them, in 2017 they did the exact same thing and they did a second production a month or so later. They had a ton of people that wanted them after the initial offering. We got ours on the second production.
Doesn't mean they will do it for sure, just that it could happen.
Good to know! Thanks!

·
Registered
2022 XP4 TE
262 Posts
Hearing rumors that build dates will be September. As always, no one knows till the thing rolls off the factory floor

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just ordered my Trailhead G4
Several dealers in the area said the deadline was Aug 13th. The dealer I ordered from stated today would be the best bet to get one (Allotted 450 for the limited editions), "once they are gone, parts for the 450" that is it. Looking at 6 to 8 weeks for delivery to dealer.😎
We ordered a G4 Trailhead on Monday the 9th and had to go to a second dealer to do it. I guess the first dealer had sold their allotment, and at the second dealer we bought the last one they had available. We are lucky to have multiple dealers here in Boise Idaho. I think our delivery dates were from end of August to mid-September. I don have my hopes up on those dates though.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just received word from my dealer that my 2022 Trail Head should arrive on 9/15/2021 to 9/23/2021. Yippee, I hope it arrives.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just received word from my dealer that my 2022 Trail Head should arrive on 9/15/2021 to 9/23/2021. Yippee, I hope it arrives.
Interesting....
I just had correspondence with my dealer yesterday where she told me 9-25 to 11-5. I ordered the day they were released.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Trailhead has been at my dealer since a week and a half ago. It is all ready to go but their computer system is down so I haven't been able to pick it up. Hopefully this Friday.

·
Registered
4,633 Posts
My Trailhead has been at my dealer since a week and a half ago. It is all ready to go but their computer system is down so I haven't been able to pick it up. Hopefully this Friday.
Post a pic when you pick it up.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts