Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I just ordered a 2022 General last week and they assigned me Steel Blue, I was ok with that but I didn't have an option which I thought was odd. They told me they are thinking August or September but told me to be safe 90-120 days.
What model of General did you order?
If they offer 2 or more colors of your model, you certainly can pick which color you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, been lurking around the forum for a while now. Recently sold my ‘18 XPT rzr and am looking into getting a General! The dealer inventory sucks up here in Alaska, so will probably have to order in a machine. My question is when does Polaris release new model year Generals? Seems to me like there should be a release coming soon... maybe late spring?? Not sure what to expect with the 2022 model year change/upgrade wise... if anything maybe some different color schemes. I am looking to order a machine soon, and might wait until the new model year comes out. Anyone have any thoughts on what might change with the 2022 release?
I just got back from a 2 week vacation out in Moab, Utah. We rented a rxr XP 4 door while out there for a day and had an absolute blast. The wife finally came on board with the idea of getting a side by side. Before she had time to reconsider, I ordered a 2 door General XP Deluxe with Ride Command. :D It will be her and I most of the time and our trails in Indiana are a little tighter than what we experienced in Moab so I think the 2 door version is the way to go for us. Now the wait is on until September/October. We are going with the Black color. My dealer told me that there hasn't been much time for R&D on the General and he doesn't expect there to be any changes from the 2021 model.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just spoke with a Polaris rep about estimated timelines for the 2022s. He told me that "orders placed now are conservatively looking at delivery mid September to early October". I placed my order ~2 months ago, but it sounded like they are still working on getting through their backlog of 2021 orders so I'm still in the window of late September. He said they have worked through most of the supply chain issues so maybe that was a very conservative estimate and it will come sooner🤞. But at least I now have a better idea when to expect it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just spoke with a Polaris rep about estimated timelines for the 2022s. He told me that "orders placed now are conservatively looking at delivery mid September to early October". I placed my order ~2 months ago, but it sounded like they are still working on getting through their backlog of 2021 orders so I'm still in the window of late September. He said they have worked through most of the supply chain issues so maybe that was a very conservative estimate and it will come sooner🤞. But at least I now have a better idea when to expect it.
Just FYI read this...https://www.polarisgeneralforum.com/threads/how-many-folks-are-waiting-for-a-new-general.41062/

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dealer called me about 5 min ago to tell me there was "no update yet". Then called back about 2 minutes later to tell me they JUST got an update of a ship window of 8/9 to 9/7. Much better than I was anticipating!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Dealer called me about 5 min ago to tell me there was "no update yet". Then called back about 2 minutes later to tell me they JUST got an update of a ship window of 8/9 to 9/7. Much better than I was anticipating!
I just got a call with a ship date of 8/4. No exact word on 21 or 22.

·
Registered
2022 General 4 XP Deluxe RC White
3 Posts
Just got a call the XP 4 I ordered June 14 will be here in October

21 - 29 of 29 Posts