Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Shocks is the bull crap answer because if it were shocks then no xp would ship and they are it’s the tan panels period!!!! Polaris needs to get their crap together and at least all tell the same lie
It does feel like the answers come from the magic 8 ball!

·
Registered
53 Posts
That’s awesome you mad me smile. So the walker evans shocks are in razors and black xp4 and xp 2 seaters so riddle me that
The rep actually brought up that very shock today on the conference call. I told him 100% of people that ordered units would take any shocks or I even offered to receive mine without shock & I will find some myself, he said Polaris will never do that.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Our local dealers up here in Alberta all seem to have can ams and if they dont and people order it. It is truly here in the time frame given by the can am dealer.. our local can am dealer about 45 mins from me has 2 commanders on the show room floor right now and a buddy ordered a defender crew and it showed up exactly on his 4 week wait just like they said

·
Registered
17 Posts
Our local dealers up here in Alberta all seem to have can ams and if they dont and people order it. It is truly here in the time frame given by the can am dealer.. our local can am dealer about 45 mins from me has 2 commanders on the show room floor right now and a buddy ordered a defender crew and it showed up exactly on his 4 week wait just like they said
My can am dealer in Minnesota said it’s hard to get them in the USA because of the China virus and shipping getting sick of that excuse

·
Registered
439 Posts
My can am dealer in Minnesota said it’s hard to get them in the USA because of the China virus and shipping getting sick of that excuse
Yep i hear yuh all of our wood product doubled up here too tire prices have went up about 18% and got a notice at work last week that its going up more. And all blammed on "the virus"

·
Registered
22 Polaris Premium
5 Posts
Just to add more of the same, ordered a 2021 general Premium March 26. July 4th is here now and found out it’s being kicked to a 2022. No order date though and “maybe Monday” they’ll post a update. The thing that worries me is getting it so late this year it will sit out all winter and burn warranty. This after shortages and high demand = maybe less than perfect builds. Hope it’s worth it. Good thing I kept my old Kawasaki mule…

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, just registered. What a great forum. Not to stir the pot, but ordered my 2021 mid May and picked it up on 2 July. Dealer is in mid-Utah. Great place to do business.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey everyone, just registered. What a great forum. Not to stir the pot, but ordered my 2021 mid May and picked it up on 2 July. Dealer is in mid-Utah. Great place to do business.
Welcome and congrats, but to be clear, you received a MILITARY TAN XP4, that YOU ordered, not that the dealer already had coming in and not one that someone else ordered but then changed their mind about?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
He best go and buy some lottery tickets being his tan XP4 General came in!

Reactions: jestedsniper

·
Registered
53 Posts
He best go and buy some lottery tickets being his tan XP4 General came in!
The only tan one i’ve heard of ordered recently that has come in much less even had an actual ship date (none of the ship dates are real, they just kick the can down the road). I find it extremely hard to believe, still waiting on that dealership name……something seems off here. js

·
Registered
2021 General XP4
3 Posts
We ordered our tan xp4 with RC in March, was told July/Aug ship date and it actually arrived last week and is currently in the garage.
Been reading the forum since March and havnt posting but decided to do my first post to give you all some hope.
I was told from the dealer that it was the foam for the seats and supply chain, (like everything these days it seems) resulting in the long delay.
IMO it’s well worth the wait, really hope the rest of you all don’t wait to much longer.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Super excited that you got your unit but that’s what doesn’t make sense with Polaris at all I ordered mine in jan and you ordered in March and you got yours and I’m still waiting. Very interesting concept. Like I said super excited you got yours enjoy the riding.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Once again no rhyme or reason to Polaris' thinking or doing business.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts