Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need a favor from you fellow owners...
Can anyone who either has one on order or has received a 2021 xp4 in military tan please post dates and location. Date of purchase and date you got it and location and those of us still waiting. Just a genral region not looking for your address just information please

·
Registered
2021 General 1000 XP 4 Ride Command
96 Posts
I placed my name on mine in February. However, the dealership had already placed the order the order just went to me once I paid down on it. I received it March 9th give or take a few days.......Oklahoma location.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris General XP4
1 Posts
I ordered mine Jan 20. Located in Iowa. Dealer tells me they have no idea when it's going to be here. I know several of you have waited longer, but this is getting ridiculous. I just wish Polaris would have been more open about this issue. I wouldn't have sold my RZR in March if I had any Idea.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone trying to get some ammunition to go to my dealer with cause this is stupid I sold my Ranger as well after being promised 3-6 weeks and now waiting over 6 months

·
Registered
2017 General 4
316 Posts
Dealer can't do much with your complaint....their hands are tied. It's Polaris Corporate that are the clowns. Wait until you have warranty work or an issue. Dealers can't fix anything until they submit a warranty case and then you have to wait on the case person to give approval. All they do is deny claims.....sometimes you get lucky if a dealership Service Manager is willing to go to bat for you. That's why buying an extended warranty is a big waste of money.

·
Registered
4 Posts
For the past 2 months i have been calling all around the country for the Matte Tan xp4. I tried ordering from multiple dealerships and was told that polaris is not making them anymore and i couldn't order one, so i gave up. Well last week i got lucky and one of the dealerships i called a few weeks before contacted me and said they got there orders in and they had one available so i jumped on it. I ended up purchasing it from wheels in motion in chatsworth,CA and i ended up having to pay an additional $1200 in shipping to Michigan. I guess that's a sign of hope that orders are being filled though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bis, ND - my husband & I ordered March 4th. Mil Tan xp4 w RC. Still waiting. No solid updates. I refused to sell the sxs we had until the new one showed up…. Thank goodness as we atleast still have something to use. I am just hopeful that we still get the tan & not kicked to a 2022 & no choice on color.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
I wouldn't hold my breath if you have ordered a tan XP4. It doesn't sound very promising. An XP2 you might have half a chance.
Really a bad deal for the ones that had an order in many months ago and still not knowing if they will get theirs or not. I would bet a 2022 model year will fill most orders.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ordered a military tan XP4 on Feb 10th from Jones Powersports in Durant, Ok ($500 deposit). I have called them numerous times, messaged my salesman (now doing once a month check ins) & called corporate 3 times to no avail. The last thing I was told was “it’s still being planned & SHOULD ship in July/August” after being told initially 4/8 weeks (but prepare for sooner…..right), that has been the trend since then, I call & then they push the date farther back. Corporate is very stingy with info on the phone, I had to ask just the right way to get a very vague answer, the last rep stated there had been a meeting on the military tan being slow to production/ship due to supply chain slowdown & demand, this was after being kicked “up” another tier to someone with more answers……pfffft.

EDIT…..
read this, to me it explains perfectly why the 4 seaters are slow…..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered a military tan XP4 on Feb 10th from Jones Powersports in Durant, Ok ($500 deposit). I have called them numerous times, messaged my salesman (now doing once a month check ins) & called corporate 3 times to no avail. The last thing I was told was “it’s still being planned & SHOULD ship in July/August” after being told initially 4/8 weeks (but prepare for sooner…..right), that has been the trend since then, I call & then they push the date farther back. Corporate is very stingy with info on the phone, I had to ask just the right way to get a very vague answer, the last rep stated there had been a meeting on the military tan being slow to production/ship due to supply chain slowdown & demand, this was after being kicked “up” another tier to someone with more answers……pfffft.

EDIT…..
read this, to me it explains perfectly why the 4 seaters are slow…..
So my dealer and rep say one story about getting moved to a 2022 Polaris tier 2 customer support claims as of about an hour ago, that I’m still getting a tan 2021 frankly I don’t believe either of them and have about had it. Waiting over six months for a machine is stupid with zero help from my dealer or Polaris. If I didn’t have about 4K in after market parts sitting in my garage I would tell them to shove it

·
Registered
444 Posts
I cant believe yall have the patience i honestly would have cancelled my order and went to a different machine
.. sure its not what you originally wanted.. but waiting 6 months + for a unit is overkill. I just couldnt do it i woulda went with my second choice machine

·
Registered
21 Posts
I cant believe yall have the patience i honestly would have cancelled my order and went to a different machine
.. sure its not what you originally wanted.. but waiting 6 months + for a unit is overkill. I just couldnt do it i woulda went with my second choice machine
a lot of machines are pushed back, can’t get into a can am commander until December, same deal with a lot of companies rite now just gotta ride it out, the China virus really screwed a lot of things up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Posted about this before, but we ordered an xp4 deluxe in tan back in March. Just talked to Polaris today and found out that we’re bumped to a 22 and still no build date in sight. Polaris was useless when asked about if the colors were available in matte. Also had no idea about color matched arms. Do we know if the 22 machines will have identical features? Winch, bumper, high clearance arms etc?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Full disclosure-I found a G2 sport at a dealer to get me by until (if ever) the XP4 ships, I like others, sold my old Polaris on the promise of 4/8 weeks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Posted about this before, but we ordered an xp4 deluxe in tan back in March. Just talked to Polaris today and found out that we’re bumped to a 22 and still no build date in sight. Polaris was useless when asked about if the colors were available in matte. Also had no idea about color matched arms. Do we know if the 22 machines will have identical features? Winch, bumper, high clearance arms etc?
I talked to them today as well (dealer and I on speaker with Rep) mine went from being planned to no status, no upgrade talk to 22, and this time shocks were blamed (a tan XP4 ordered at my dealer, the same day as mine but with RC, has a tentative ship date of 7/14-8/11, my ship date and status were pulled for unknown reasons, at least he claimed he didn't know what that meant. I was advised to contact dealer Tuesday for what I can't help but believe will be yet another ridiculous update........I'm sorry for the negativity, trying to come up with something positive to say here at the end........
God is good!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I talked to them today as well (dealer and I on speaker with Rep) mine went from being planned to no status, no upgrade talk to 22, and this time shocks were blamed (a tan XP4 ordered at my dealer, the same day as mine but with RC, has a tentative ship date of 7/14-8/11, my ship date and status were pulled for unknown reasons, at least he claimed he didn't know what that meant. I was advised to contact dealer Tuesday for what I can't help but believe will be yet another ridiculous update........I'm sorry for the negativity, trying to come up with something positive to say here at the end........
God is good!
When did you order yours?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Shocks is the bull crap answer because if it were shocks then no xp would ship and they are it’s the tan panels period!!!! Polaris needs to get their crap together and at least all tell the same lie

1 - 20 of 77 Posts