Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. I'm considering upgrading from my 2017 General to a 2021 General. Does anyone know if Polaris ever fixed the wiper swing issue so that it swings across the whole window? Thanks.

·
Registered
2020XP4
809 Posts
Make one from junkyard parts and save a ton of money. I have less than $50 in my wiper. I added a 1 gal washer reservoir and still have less than $100 total in the whole project.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Make one from junkyard parts and save a ton of money. I have less than $50 in my wiper. I added a 1 gal washer reservoir and still have less than $100 total in the whole project.
I’d love to know how you did this. If you have time, please let me know how! Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
2020XP4
809 Posts
Here's one of the threads that inspired me to do it.

Here's my brief write up on my install.

There's a lot of threads about it if you do a search.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what I did on my current machine. Built the whole washer assembly as well. Took a spray nozzle off a car, and mounted that on the front of the hood. I love the whole unit. Was just curious if Polaris improved on their wiper unit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts