Polaris General Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered General 1000 Deluxe on 5/6/21. Dealer called yesterday to tell me it was swapped to 2022 and color changed from Burgundy to Steel Blue. I asked him to attempt to change it to Black Crystal. Waiting on his answer. The delivery date was listed as "not released." Dealer says it will have date after 7/29 when the release the 2022 models.
I got the same call today.. At this point I'll take Steel Blue. I was told expect September, will have more details in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Ride command can be added or at least could in years prior but it is quite the ordeal and cheaper/easier to order it when you order your machine if you desire it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered General 1000 Deluxe on 5/6/21. Dealer called yesterday to tell me it was swapped to 2022 and color changed from Burgundy to Steel Blue. I asked him to attempt to change it to Black Crystal. Waiting on his answer. The delivery date was listed as "not released." Dealer says it will have date after 7/29 when the release the 2022 models.
I was also contacted by Dealer about the General Deluxe I ordered being changed to a 2022. I was informed that the price would increase about $1800. Because the 2022 Deluxe now has ride command. I was advised if I didn’t want the deluxe with ride command, I could do the Premium with all features of the 2021 deluxe for same price I was quoted.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was also contacted by Dealer about the General Deluxe I ordered being changed to a 2022. I was informed that the price would increase about $1800. Because the 2022 Deluxe now has ride command. I was advised if I didn’t want the deluxe with ride command, I could do the Premium with all features of the 2021 deluxe for same price I was quoted.
Well this makes an interesting conversation to have with my dealer tomorrow then. If that’s the case they will be eating the extra as I’ve already got a contract on it with them. I just get tired of the back and forth and never knowing really what to believe with all of this anymore. Unit has been on order since April.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well this makes an interesting conversation to have with my dealer tomorrow then. If that’s the case they will be eating the extra as I’ve already got a contract on it with them. I just get tired of the back and forth and never knowing really what to believe with all of this anymore. Unit has been on order since April.
Well if you are able to get the 2022 Deluxe for same price let me know. Then I’ll have a chat with mine dealer. I opted for the premium with upgrades. I was told I had to tell him by today.

·
Registered
22 Polaris Premium
7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Polaris Premium
7 Posts
Interesting. I’ve been waiting on a Premium since March that I’m told is now going to be a ‘22 but that my price is locked in to what it was prior to the increases and the 22 change. You may want to press them on the commitment if you had a deposit down

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
So if I am understanding what your saying is ALL Deluxe's starting in 2022 will have Ride Command?

·
Registered
2017 General 4
316 Posts
We will have the exact details soon when Polaris officially releases the 2022 line-up. It should be next week?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Interesting. I’ve been waiting on a Premium since March that I’m told is now going to be a ‘22 but that my price is locked in to what it was prior to the increases and the 22 change. You may want to press them on the commitment if you had a deposit down
I’m locked in on price to get equivalent to a Deluxe which I put a down payment on. I just have to pay more if I want the actual 2022 Deluxe.

·
Registered
38 Posts
My dealer just texted me and said the update they got Monday was “It says new model dates will be announced on the 28th of this month with any changes”

·
Registered
309 Posts
these are nice machines, but not sure i would wait 6 months for one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just talked to my dealer said the one I order in mid March has a production date of October. This is total BS But what do you do.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts