Polaris General Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wondering when your dealers are ordering the machines that are customer ordered/sold, if they are stating that when they place their order? Machines that are sold or ordered by a customer are supplied first over dealer inventory machines.
I believe the customer ordered machines are placed at top priority as they are "sold" machines. At least that's how my dealer made me feel about it.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
That is correct if the dealers are specifying they are sold to a customer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2021 General Premium
43 Posts
My dealer called today. Buggy should be shipped April 1st. I asked if he was playing early April Fools on me. He assured me he was not. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Question? We ordered a 2021 Polaris General XP4 on Oct 31, 2020 and still waiting...... Anyone else order last fall and still waiting? We live in MN.

·
Registered
2021 General XP 4 (On Order)
75 Posts
Question? We ordered a 2021 Polaris General XP4 on Oct 31, 2020 and still waiting...... Anyone else order last fall and still waiting? We live in MN.
You've been waiting for over 4 months??? It seems like most of the guys who ordered in late fall have received or been scheduled to receive theirs so hopefully they chime in.

I would definitely be questioning my dealer and calling Polaris at that point to figure out what the **** is going on.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My December order was repeatedly delayed until the end of March. I was told that so many of the OEM accessories are back ordered that they can't even complete the machines. (Things like roofs, bumpers and electronics). I got lucky and got a machine ordered by someone else who had to pass because he couldn't get financing. My dealer was always willing to check for me while I waited, though.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Seems like dealers are still telling people 3-6 (there was a new member recently who said this) or 4-8 weeks though? And maybe that occasionally happens but clearly that has not been the majority case.

Dealers should be telling people 3-4 months.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000, 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE, 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe RC
41 Posts
I ordered mine on January 9th. It came in March 2nd. So a little less than 2 months. They had told me 8-11 weeks. I ordered a 2021 XP 4 Ride Command. Interestingly, my machine came in but my Polaris glad windshield, back glass window and storage box are still not in. They were ordered when the machine was. Stupid Covid.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, we've been waiting over 4 months! We ordered a military tan 2021 General XP4. We plan to call again today. Getting very frustrated as we call weekly as this is getting ridiculous.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just spoke to Polaris corporate and now shipping date is pushed out until 4/5/2021 - 5/17/2021. Beyond frustration here in MN. Ordered machine 10/31/2020!

Best of luck to all those waiting.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000, 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE, 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe RC
41 Posts
Just spoke to Polaris corporate and now shipping date is pushed out until 4/5/2021 - 5/17/2021. Beyond frustration here in MN. Ordered machine 10/31/2020!

Best of luck to all those waiting.
That seems odd. Can Polaris give you the date that it was ordered by your dealer to at least confirm that the dealer ordered on the date? Something seems wrong with this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
They looked it up and could see all our information but I did not confirm the date ordered. They said they are waiting on parts from different vendors is why the delay. He gave me a case number and a coupon for $750 off accessories once it arrives. Apologized and said we are not the only ones waiting and that we are top of the list for ship date due to our order date. Very frustrating.

·
Registered
41 Posts
They looked it up and could see all our information but I did not confirm the date ordered. They said they are waiting on parts from different vendors is why the delay. He gave me a case number and a coupon for $750 off accessories once it arrives. Apologized and said we are not the only ones waiting and that we are top of the list for ship date due to our order date. Very frustrating.
Sorry to hear that. I thought it was tough waiting two months. Can’t imagine your frustration.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Well at least you have $750 to spend on Polaris acessories!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a General Sport in late January- was told 2 weeks later that they halted production, so changed order to a Premium. Now given estimated date of May 12-June 24. Really hope it comes before the hot summer weather here in AZ.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Finally got a good new update. Our General XP 4 arrived at the dealer today. They said it will be a couple days to get prepped and then it’s time to ride.
You guys are making me nervous, I ordered 2/2/21 and they originally said 4-8 weeks, but now the dealer is showing May.....

Might be getting a 2022
ordered mine Jan 8 2021 and still not here said it could be another month!!!!
Yes, we've been waiting over 4 months! We ordered a military tan 2021 General XP4. We plan to call again today. Getting very frustrated as we call weekly as this is getting ridiculous.
I ordered the same machine on 1/8/21 and still can’t give me a soils ship date!!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
It took 35 Days but it finally came in. Many accessories on back order.
You ordered yours Feb 9th and already received yours? Maybe the XP2s are getting out quicker but I don't know why that would be. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason. @CDH6521 been waiting since November.

·
Registered
8 Posts
You ordered yours Feb 9th and already received yours? Maybe the XP2s are getting out quicker but I don't know why that would be. Doesn't seem to be much rhyme or reason. @CDH6521 been waiting since November.
I don't get it either. I just got the plain XP2 Graphite with no ride command. Heater and upper doors are on backorder.

·
Registered
2021 General Premium
43 Posts
My dealer called today. Buggy should be shipped April 1st. I asked if he was playing early April Fools on me. He assured me he was not. Fingers crossed.
Well, maybe it was an early joke. Dealer called today. Guy who sold me the buggy is no longer with them. Sales manager said it may be the end of April now. 😡

61 - 80 of 109 Posts