Polaris General Forum banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
The longer it stays out. the more I end up buying for it. I guess I have too much time on my hands lol

what did you order? you’ve been waiting longer than me!!! because mine was 10 24 20. I thought I was the only one that we did this long
570 crew premium

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
570 crew premium
Don’t know the whole deal on your case, but on mine I contacted Polaris and I had a case worker. the caseworker gave me a coupon because it was taking too long so I don’t know if you’ve got any coupons but I would try to email customer service! At one point in time I was getting better results than my dealer was. I was told by a representative that it’s hit or miss on supplies because of the COVID-19 and how it’s affected manufacturers. On my deal they were having problems with the amp. so they had to wait till rockford Fosgate fix them. And mine being a general and yours being a Ranger I wish I could help you more but.. they’re totally two different rides and made in separate factories. I used to have a Ranger if you go to my pictures or gallery I downloaded one picture of it. I miss it it sold in 5 minutes. I wish you good luck and hope that you can get something figured out I would start being persistent.... start asking questions and asking why....

·
Registered
6 Posts
Don’t know the whole deal on your case, but on mine I contacted Polaris and I had a case worker. the caseworker gave me a coupon because it was taking too long so I don’t know if you’ve got any coupons but I would try to email customer service! At one point in time I was getting better results than my dealer was. I was told by a representative that it’s hit or miss on supplies because of the COVID-19 and how it’s affected manufacturers. On my deal they were having problems with the amp. so they had to wait till rockford Fosgate fix them. And mine being a general and yours being a Ranger I wish I could help you more but.. they’re totally two different rides and made in separate factories. I used to have a Ranger if you go to my pictures or gallery I downloaded one picture of it. I miss it it sold in 5 minutes. I wish you good luck and hope that you can get something figured out I would start being persistent.... start asking questions and asking why....
That's very helpful
Do you by chance have the email or phone number for them?

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
I went to Polaris contact on a search it brought me to the help center scroll down you should see the email click on the email and go from there
It should ask you for all kinds information and if you’ve ordered one they will have you in the system and give you a heads where yours is. they were pretty fast within a day they got a hold of me sometimes faster

·
Registered
2021 General XP 4 (On Order)
75 Posts
You guys are making me nervous, I ordered 2/2/21 and they originally said 4-8 weeks, but now the dealer is showing May.....

Might be getting a 2022

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
You guys are making me nervous, I ordered 2/2/21 and they originally said 4-8 weeks, but now the dealer is showing May.....

Might be getting a 2022
All I’m gonna tell you is be ready for the weight and it’s going to suck and I mean suck lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
All I’m gonna tell you is be ready for the weight and it’s going to suck and I mean suck lol
Haha great. Hasn't there been a few people who have gotten them much earlier than their delivery date? I mean at this point I'm fully expecting it to take until May.

Maybe I'll go buy an ATV or something in the meantime, I don't know if I can wait that long!

·
Registered
2021 XP General Military Tan
50 Posts
I definitely was lucky getting mine so fast. The timing was perfect. My dealer had already ordered a tan XP about 2 months before I ordered mine. They just made it mine. Its at the dealer waiting for a windshield and heater. Its staying there for a while but if the weather gets milder before the parts come in its game on !! The mountains are calling !! LOL

·
Registered
General xp 1000 4 deluxe
57 Posts
Haha great. Hasn't there been a few people who have gotten them much earlier than their delivery date? I mean at this point I'm fully expecting it to take until May.

Maybe I'll go buy an ATV or something in the meantime, I don't know if I can wait that long!
Yeah there seems to be no rhyme or reason you could get it early and he could come late do you just never know

·
Registered
2017 Honda Pioneer 1000, 2019 Yamaha Wolverine X2 SE, 2021 General XP 4 1000 Deluxe RC
41 Posts
They told you they had to wait to fix a problem on the amp? Perhaps they are addressing the issue that many on here have described with the amp being a 4 channel instead of 5 channel which is what is required for the Stage 4 system? This would be great if the new ones being made have a "fix". It would prevent the necessary kit on Amazon and the dealing with Polaris to force them to rectify the issue. Now that you have yours can you give any detail to see if it has good sound? Does the fader work from front to back? Very interested in this.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Might be getting a 2022
We originally ordered ours 1/14/2021. We were told 4-6 weeks but more like the full 6 weeks. We called yesterday for an update and we’re told we’re looking at May - June now! It’s very disappointing to say the least. Not sure If it matters but ours is the rzr xp 4 pro.

·
Registered
75 Posts
We originally ordered ours 1/14/2021. We were told 4-6 weeks but more like the full 6 weeks. We called yesterday for an update and we’re told we’re looking at May - June now! It’s very disappointing to say the least. Not sure If it matters but ours is the rzr xp 4 pro.
Wow I'd be very disappointed.... well I guess I was only two weeks after you. If it got to June seems like you could just get first on the list for a 2022. Don't those usually release in August or September? But who knows how long it would then take to get that.

I spoke with my dealer last week and he was under the impression that Polaris was "picking it up" and that they have pretty much told them May for everything to temper expectations.

At the same time, he also said it could very well be May. My guess is it's parts/materials slowing everything down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow I'd be very disappointed.... well I guess I was only two weeks after you. If it got to June seems like you could just get first on the list for a 2022. Don't those usually release in August or September? But who knows how long it would then take to get that.

I spoke with my dealer last week and he was under the impression that Polaris was "picking it up" and that they have pretty much told them May for everything to temper expectations.

At the same time, he also said it could very well be May. My guess is it's parts/materials slowing everything down.
Our dealer gave us the update. I called Polaris directly to see what is going on. They told me the same thing...”due to COVID there is a delay in parts etc”. Believe me we were very very disappointed...even mad to a point! Why tell customers 6-8 weeks then? That’ll end up being almost a 6 month wait when all is said and done! My initial thought was exactly as you said...might as well get a 2022 at that point, but like you said, how long will that be...another year? There’s another dealer RideNow that had the one we wanted in their showroom but they wanted almost 4K more than what we paid for at the dealer we went with. We decided it was worth it to wait 6-8 weeks to save the money. But with all this I’m not so sure anymore...well we’ve been waiting for years to get a rzr I guess what’s 3 more months.
Just all around a disappointing experience.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Wondering when your dealers are ordering the machines that are customer ordered/sold, if they are stating that when they place their order? Machines that are sold or ordered by a customer are supplied first over dealer inventory machines.

41 - 60 of 109 Posts